Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

You do know when they were both playing we were in the playoffs? And last time after jos left they came in and turned the form around as soon as they were back in the team?  

now if they have done something so bad it merits exclusion then fuckimg sack them. If it’s a battle of pride. It’s time to swallow the rascal u til we can replace them 

It’s 2 players who are part of the same failed group mate. Yes they might come back in and we win 1 or 2 but ultimately we’ll always end up back where we are 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Results or principles. 

Let’s principle ourselves down to League 1 and pat ourselves on the back for achieving it without Hutch or Westwood.

Some of us know that as soon as Westwood and Hutch are back in the team, we start picking up points again.

I’m only interested in points to be honest. 

And if either Westwood or Hutch have told Monk he’s clueless, why should they be punished for being astute?

Sooner have principles. Lose them and you have nothing

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Results or principles. 

Let’s principle ourselves down to League 1 and pat ourselves on the back for achieving it without Hutch or Westwood.

Some of us know that as soon as Westwood and Hutch are back in the team, we start picking up points again.

I’m only interested in points to be honest. 

And if either Westwood or Hutch have told Monk he’s clueless, why should they be punished for being astute?

spot on

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

nuhiu has been dropped by 3 managers. His he a trouble causes?

im still waiting to see what Hutchinson and westwood have done before I judge them, let monk tell us what’s bad enough to be excluded from the squad, if it’s a disagreement then that happens at every club up and down the country. 
if you know for sure tell me 

Nuhui was dropped because of his footballing abilities in 99% sure as I think he's a terrible footballer. 

Westwood and Hutchinson are arguably our best two players and no manager in the right mind would drop these 2 and especially when we are desperate for points for this reason alone I assume that the manager must have been undermined or something serious must have kicked off.

If the reason for our slump is down to these 2 then I seriously think the power they both hold is an issue and both should leave.  

These 2 players aren't our saviours they are both out of contact and then end of season I think and we all know they ain't getting a new contract. We need to let it go.

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Don’t know about anyone else but I’d like us to play our best XI and actually pick up some points

No, it's far more important that squad discipline is maintained so we can keep achieving performances like we've seen since Christmas.

• Haha 3

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

You do know when they were both playing we were in the playoffs? And last time after jos left they came in and turned the form around as soon as they were back in the team?  

now if they have done something so bad it merits exclusion then fuckimg sack them. If it’s a battle of pride. It’s time to swallow the rascal u til we can replace them 

Tbh I doubt they’ve done anything that bad.. the things we know are that they both have struggled with niggling injuries throughout their careers.. it’s the reason Westwood was never really Ireland’s number 1 and the reason Hutchinson left Chelsea and had to retire. 

it seems to me from what’s said in press conferences that Jos firstly only wanted players who could train and play every day. That’s fair enough but the problem is, in terms of quality the other players we have in their positions are nowhere near the same standard nor are they as influential and nor are they winners. When Bruce came in, he was able to man manage these players and we got results. Carlos did the same. People like to judge everything on ‘are they putting a shift in’ but maybe they can’t 24/7 but can manage themselves so they can for 90 mins on a Saturday. King at Tottenham was the same for years... you have to make special exemptions for certain players. It sounds like Monk has taken the Jos line and made comments like ‘some players can push through the pain barrier and others can’t’ or words to that effect.

tbh I just want to see us play well and win at the weekend. F*ck Monk’s ego.. he needs to manage these players properly and stop with the awful decisions.

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

You have relegation mate, you can always cling on to that.

Nothing personal btw billy. We just have different views mate.

If they have disagreed with Monk or broken his rules then they dont play, its that simple. Sack Monk and then a new manager comes in and they repeat the same with that manager, then what. The manager has to have his rules, whatever they are, they follow, leave or dont play. Its that simple. A manager not sticking to his rules or standards or principles, whatever you call them, agree with them or not, isnt a manager anymore. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2roland2 said:

who are they influencing?  I’m still waiting to hear what they have done. Then I might judge them. If it’s a disagreement about monks ideas. I can understand why they might have spoken up.  

I was told by a pretty reliable source that the two of them (along with the Scottish CB) were binned off after being a disruptive influence. 

You can choose to believe that or not. 

Just now, billyblack said:

If they have disagreed with Monk or broken his rules then they dont play, its that simple. Sack Monk and then a new manager comes in and they repeat the same with that manager, then what. The manager has to have his rules, whatever they are, they follow, leave or dont play. Its that simple. A manager not sticking to his rules or standards or principles, whatever you call them, agree with them or not, isnt a manager anymore. 

THIS!!!!

People lament the culture within the club and yet seem perfectly comfortable with two senior players behaving like this. 

Bonkers. 

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Tbh I doubt they’ve done anything that bad.. the things we know are that they both have struggled with niggling injuries throughout their careers.. it’s the reason Westwood was never really Ireland’s number 1 and the reason Hutchinson left Chelsea and had to retire. 

it seems to me from what’s said in press conferences that Jos firstly only wanted players who could train and play every day. That’s fair enough but the problem is, in terms of quality the other players we have in their positions are nowhere near the same standard nor are they as influential and nor are they winners. When Bruce came in, he was able to man manage these players and we got results. Carlos did the same. People like to judge everything on ‘are they putting a shift in’ but maybe they can’t 24/7 but can manage themselves so they can for 90 mins on a Saturday. King at Tottenham was the same for years... you have to make special exemptions for certain players. It sounds like Monk has taken the Jos line and made comments like ‘some players can push through the pain barrier and others can’t’ or words to that effect.

tbh I just want to see us play well and win at the weekend. F*ck Monk’s ego.. he needs to manage these players properly and stop with the awful decisions.

Its not about ego. He backs down and hes lost, its that straightforward, may as well let the players do what they want.

10 minutes ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

And you do I suppose? Please share with everyone else...

I don’t give a foook about personality clashes. A manager picks his strongest team and deals with the issues behind closed doors. But if a manager appears to make the most obvious mistakes when it comes to how to either deal with a stronger opposition or pressure a weaker opposition  then any professional player with the experience they have will, I suspect, not be able to keep their gobs shut. But you don’t ‘deal’ with players half way through a season at the detriment to the ref of the team and club.

Suggesting two naughty boys have created so much trouble that we’ve plummeted from 3rd to where we are now, and performances are as

limp as lettuce, with a midfield that couldn’t dominate a sloth, is ridiculous. 

Managers manage...and results show and determine how well they are doing it. 

Just now, billyblack said:

They’ll be moved on in the summer. We have just over a dozen games left to pick up points and avoid relegation.

Unless some are in denial this is now a season about avoiding relegation?