Early bird season ticket

12 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

It's £24 a game and less than a fiver for the kids between them. Even cheaper than that on the kop.

Don't see the problem personally.

Even in L1 that's not bad. Three tickets for less than £30.

I’m going to have to acquire some kids to get a bargain.

£24 a match for a ST isn’t cheap compared to our Championship peers never mind L1. Mind you fair dues - £36 in the North Stand for the Reading game. Now that is a cracking deal. Fair play Mr Chansiri. 

• Haha 4

The pay later thing is a nice idea. But it’s reactionary again because folk have complained at the very short notice. 

Its quite obvious folk would struggle to pay hundreds and even thousands of pounds so close after Christmas. So why didn’t they just select a later deadline in the first place better still keep the deadline similar to the previous few seasons. 

2 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Not everyone lives their life online.

Some of us take time off, for more than a day or week at a time!

Honestly never heard anything about it. Just read back and saw it was when the 10 year ones were a announced. I saw the huge article about 10 year tickets and didnt read the rest of it.

2 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Its too early and I pay 640 on the south too.

Prob give next season a miss.

I’m on the south and not renewing, the early renewal date made my mind up along with the utter poo that’s been served up these last few seasons. I’m taking the financial hit and seeing where this club is in the summer. 

56 minutes ago, WadsleyOwl said:

I’m on the south and not renewing, the early renewal date made my mind up along with the utter poo that’s been served up these last few seasons. I’m taking the financial hit and seeing where this club is in the summer. 

Totally understand, and Im thinking the same.

First time ever I left at half time the other week v Blackburn and this season I have 'opted' to miss certain matches making my ST less of a saving.

Voting with my feet I think now.

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Totally understand, and Im thinking the same.

First time ever I left at half time the other week v Blackburn and this season I have 'opted' to miss certain matches making my ST less of a saving.

Voting with my feet I think now.

Im in the last year of my three year ST ,but im waiting till the summer before deciding weather to renew. Ive had a ST for over 30 years, but im getting to the stage where i think i will just pick and choose my games now.  

7 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

It's £24 a game and less than a fiver for the kids between them. Even cheaper than that on the kop.

Don't see the problem personally.

Even in L1 that's not bad. Three tickets for less than £30.

I sit on the South. Yes that's my choice, but I sit there for various reasons.

£640 by next week Monday is unreasonable.

I would not be paying £640 for league one football in any circumstances.

The club know this.

Has the deadline been brought so far forward because of the EFL situation, (which isn't the fans causing), could affect season ticket sales?

Answer - Possibly.

If so, that's not right.

Last day of March is a fairer early bird deadline.

8 hours ago, wiltonowl said:

Had a season ticket for my now 6 year old for past 2 seasons,good price compared to paying potg price.

But this season due to night games and him playing football on Sundays may revert to potg next season.

Bonus tho is you have a guaranteed seat for big  night games that a friend may want to attend,just upgrade ticket to adult.

What!  So if we got to the play offs you'd bin your young'un off so your mate who never goes can get a seat? Bang out of order that pal

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Im in the last year of my three year ST ,but im waiting till the summer before deciding weather to renew. Ive had a ST for over 30 years, but im getting to the stage where i think i will just pick and choose my games now.  

I did this a couple of seasons ago but ended up not going at all because I couldn't bring myself to pay the POTG prices. It's not like I couldn't afford it, its because I hate being ripped off

I’d no idea the deadline was Monday. Seems to get earlier every. Isn’t the clubs usual trick to extend the deadline just before it expires. 

Odd business football. At present the product is awful, and they are selling prepaid tickets, 6 months in advance either deadlines etc, for a venue where nearly 50% of the seats are never used. 

1 hour ago, Drewswfc said:

What!  So if we got to the play offs you'd bin your young'un off so your mate who never goes can get a seat? Bang out of order that pal

Nay lad ,if we got to play offs im sure his teacher would understand him being tired the next day.

She all ready as sympathy for him having to watch us ,being an Owl herself.

ps few games we have missed this season,we couldn't find anyone to take both seats for free.

Guest Ferkorf
9 hours ago, Highbury Owl said:

Hmmm....

I think you might be more of a receiver than a giver.

And why is that?

Because I praised the club for a decent idea that helps out people that are skint?

9 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

And why is that?

Because I praised the club for a decent idea that helps out people that are skint?

So they can pay through the nose to watch a bang average team of non-triers.

Heroes of the working classes ?

I think not.

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, Highbury Owl said:

So they can pay through the nose to watch a bang average team of non-triers.

Heroes of the working classes ?

I think not.

Ffs lol