Early bird season ticket

Guest Ferkorf

Thats not a bad idea letting people commit to buy then having to pay before 6th of march so they can get an extra payday in.

Fair play to the club

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

Not everyone lives their life online.

Some of us take time off, for more than a day or week at a time!

And come back reyt Mardy 

5 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Not everyone lives their life online.

Some of us take time off, for more than a day or week at a time!

we have signed Wickham pal 

we have Man City in the cup 

and if you’ve recently had some bat soup and feel a bit ropey I’d get to the hospital if I were you 

(but not in Yorkshire please)

• Haha 5

I think the early bird season tickets is asking a bit too much from the fans here. 

We've just had what has felt like the longest month ever and we need to renew already.

At a minimum the club should allow up until the last day in March to renew at the same prices as last season.

Also, it's now important, given our current league position and the our recent form, what the situation is with the EFL. Will we be starting next season in division 3 or will we have a 21 points deduction, basically meaning we will be in division 3 the season after.

I don't think it's fair to corner STH so early without knowing this information.

I also say this as someone who doesn't like to slag the club off.

Edited by Manchester_Owl

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, Manchester_Owl said:

I think the early bird season tickets is asking a bit too much from the grand here. 

We've just had what has felt like the longest month ever and we need to renew already.

At a minimum the club should allow up until the last day in March to renew at the same prices as last season.

Also, it's now important, given our current league position and the our recent form, what the situation is with the EFL. Will we be starting next season in division 3 or will we have a 21 points deduction, basically meaning we will be in division 3 the season after.

I don't think it's fair to corner STH so early without knowing this information.

I also say this as someone who doesn't like to soar the club off.

Sounds a bit drastic. 

WTF:

22 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

I think the early bird season tickets is asking a bit too much from the fans here. 

Its too early and I pay 640 on the south too.

Prob give next season a miss.

Anybody know what the likely hood of an u11 season ticket will likely to go to

I think the price of £75 anywhere in the ground except grandstand where it’s £23

been trying to get my four year old to get into it but the POTG is far too Expensive for him to not be able to concentrate for the whole game ( dont blame him I lose  interest after 20 mins) I don’t mind paying those prices though even if it falls when we can’t make it or on Tuesdays on a school night where it’s a bit late for him 

37 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Anybody know what the likely hood of an u11 season ticket will likely to go to

I think the price of £75 anywhere in the ground except grandstand where it’s £23

been trying to get my four year old to get into it but the POTG is far too Expensive for him to not be able to concentrate for the whole game ( dont blame him I lose  interest after 20 mins) I don’t mind paying those prices though even if it falls when we can’t make it or on Tuesdays on a school night where it’s a bit late for him 

Had a season ticket for my now 6 year old for past 2 seasons,good price compared to paying potg price.

But this season due to night games and him playing football on Sundays may revert to potg next season.

Bonus tho is you have a guaranteed seat for big  night games that a friend may want to attend,just upgrade ticket to adult.

1 hour ago, Manchester_Owl said:

It's £24 a game and less than a fiver for the kids between them. Even cheaper than that on the kop.

Don't see the problem personally.

Even in L1 that's not bad. Three tickets for less than £30.