Sick and tired of him being used as an attacking mid / Second striker , he literally has no input on the game in that position. He doesn’t have the ability to play centrally , poor touch , not cute with his dribbling in tight areas etc . Look at the attacking mids in the prem (grealish, Maddison, mount ) even Hernandez, benhrama in this league . All quick footed and can move quickly and play intricate passes . If Reach plays he should be left mid only where he can get down the line and get balls in

There is no place for reach centrally I’ve never seen him effect a game he’s a wide player that’s it any player can play any position it doesn’t mean they play it well 

if what we’ve seen today is the formation monks going for i can only see reach playing sub going toward and tbh he normally effects the game coming in as a sub that but if quality at the end from out wide big week getting these players up to speed but I want to see

windass.          Da Cruz.          Forestieri 

Wickham 

those lot attacking teams should frighten the hell out of Barnsley 

I want Us to pin teams back If we can’t break down Barnsley with that line up and reach, Harris, Murphy on then bench we might as well get our flip flops out now 

18 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Sick and tired of him being used as an attacking mid / Second striker , he literally has no input on the game in that position.

Agreed, it baffles me why he's been played there so much after offering very little.  He's a winger.  

18 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

...not cute with his dribbling in tight areas...

:unsure:  He's very good with his dribbling in tight areas?  I'd say it's one of his more positive attributes?

16 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Although he wasn't the worst of that shower today.

Indeed.  Him, Iorfa and FF were decent today.  New guy in moments.  Nuhiu tried, but was double teamed and got nothing from a poor ref again.  Rest were very average.  

Whilst I think Reach has been way below par this season he’s created as many assists as star man, free kick / corner machine, Barry Bannan. 

One’s unstoppable. The other creates nothing according to some. At least he puts a shift in whilst creating nothing/creating as many assists as wonderboy. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Sick and tired of him being used as an attacking mid / Second striker , he literally has no input on the game in that position. He doesn’t have the ability to play centrally , poor touch , not cute with his dribbling in tight areas etc . Look at the attacking mids in the prem (grealish, Maddison, mount ) even Hernandez, benhrama in this league . All quick footed and can move quickly and play intricate passes . If Reach plays he should be left mid only where he can get down the line and get balls in

Well said...very capable left winger...that's it

Just play him there ffs

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Whilst I think Reach has been way below par this season he’s created as many assists as star man, free kick / corner machine, Barry Bannan. 

One’s unstoppable. The other creates nothing according to some. At least he puts a shift in whilst creating nothing/creating as many assists as wonderboy. 

Reach has 6/7 assists this season , I would say majority of these were done whilst out wide and not centrally , no issue with him playing left mid just not cam

• Like 1

Guest LittleG

He will always best tackles but he put one hell of a shift in today. Made runs going forward and tackled back. There were far far worse players on the pitch today so don't understand why he is being castigated today. 

Guest LittleG
Just now, LittleG said:

He will always best tackles but he put one hell of a shift in today. Made runs going forward and tackled back. There were far far worse players on the pitch today so don't understand why he is being castigated today. 

Nesh not best! Predictive txt pees me off!

4 minutes ago, Mus said:

Find that hard to believe.

Check it. Has 7 assists, joint top with Bannan and doesn’t Take the corners or free kicks. 

What I find hard to believe is why people would want him to leave. If we had his effort & output on the other wing we’d be fine despite him playing below par this season.