Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

33 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The interesting question is, would it be a bad thing if he is banned from football ?

It would force him to get someone more capable in to run the club.

I’m more worried about the ground ownership. If he does decide to leave, who owns the ground? Can see this all getting very messy.  

• Thanks 1

What I don't understand is why, if the EFL are so confident that we have done wrong and charges will be upheld, have they still not set a date for the independent hearing?

Also worried about how they reacted when they didn't get the result they wanted from the independent panel on the Bolton punishment (immediately appealing the decision)

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

What I don't understand is why, if the EFL are so confident that we have done wrong and charges will be upheld, have they still not set a date for the independent hearing?

Also worried about how they reacted when they didn't get the result they wanted from the independent panel on the Bolton punishment (immediately appealing the decision)

Maybe Wednesday need time to prepare a solid defence. 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Please let it be so. Although I got told today on FH that he'll want his money back. 

He will be lucky to get £1 at this rate as the club after his actions would be worthless if not insolvent.

There’s no exit for DC imo without losing a massive amount of money. And he has no one else to blame but himself.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Simple answer is the EFL are incompetent

Just now, dr. benway said:

He could try selling it to himself 

Or one of his family or football friends

:Chansiri:

This story isn't finished. 

I think you've got too assume we are on 19 points, just above Huddersfield and Middlesbrough. 

And thanks again to Lee Bullen for the situation not being worse than it is

:bullen:

Tbh I give zero fûčks about Chansiri. None of this will matter in 10 years time, it will pass. He will be gone and all of us will still be here.

He will go down as one of the worst Chairmen in the history of the club. He’s single handedly turned us into a laughing stock. I’m embarrassed at what our club has become. And it’s all his fault.

If the EFL do ban him from football it could be a blessing in disguise. So what if we have to start again 7 tiers down the pyramid? Who cares if we have to leave Hillsborough because of it? 

Fûck Chansiri

Fučk the EFL

Füçk the Bl***s

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Tbh I give zero fûčks about Chansiri. None of this will matter in 10 years time, it will pass. He will be gone and all of us will still be here.

He will go down as one of the worst Chairmen in the history of the club. He’s single handedly turned us into a laughing stock. I’m embarrassed at what our club has become. And it’s all his fault.

If the EFL do ban him from football it could be a blessing in disguise. So what if we have to start again 7 tiers down the pyramid? Who cares if we have to leave Hillsborough because of it? 

Fûck Chansiri

Fučk the EFL

Füçk the Bl***s

Good god almighty.

15 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

They’re in for the shock of their lives when they confront the King of Competence in the big hearing. Arrises well and truly tanned. 

Regardless of the owner,  stand by what I said , the EFL are incompetent