Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

41 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

That isn't what we have now though.

Currently we are spending the most money in our history, breaking EFL rules left right and centre, have half the same team we had 4 years ago, and we rip off fans to watch us.

The killer is we are no closer to promotion, and face an uncertain future due to EFL investigations and points deductions. 

Not good, and still not seeing a long term plan to address the issues.

Thought the same when I saw the team sheet on Saturday.  Five years ago I went to Charlton, our star man was Nuhiu.

He put in a good shift in both games. But if he is our starting striker we wont get the goals to go  up. 

Add insult to injury, the other attacking options are even less effective. In the half time warm up Winnall couldn't trap a ten yard pass, and looked like he couldn't give a turd.

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

It's all about know how and sadly we have a nice owner with little idea of what he is doing, sadly that has disaster written all over it.

Massively disappointing to read in the media our owner is being charged with misconduct.

Just because he can't follow rules, why should we as fans, and our team get punished ?

I'm up for the EFL punishing his misconduct, but leave us out of it. We are getting spanked enough in ticket prices.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Our first Umbongo from the EFL was a shot across our bows to get our house in order . So what do we do , invent another fake company,  sell the ground to them at a vastly inflated price , then try and back date the sale to the previous years accounts to wipe out losses from the last financial year. 

You couldn't make it up. 

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Being a Sheffield Wednesday fan in the 70's is no different than being one now ... 

Still supporting a club wrapped up in secrets and mystery....

You'll never get bored being a Wednesdayite....

lol

It was more fun in the 70s. Expectations were lower, so the efforts of those less gifted were truly appreciated.

I thought Brian Hornsby was good enough for England, Roger Wilde would head in every cross and Mark Smith was the next Bobby Moore.

John Lowey though. 

:duntmatter:

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Morepork said:

The old arguments that we came close to going up a couple of times, that DC has spent loads of money or he's not a bad bloke etc etc are all largely redundant now. Like many, I gave him the benefit of the doubt however, he's been naive at best and incompetent on so many fronts that it's impossible to back him any longer. For every step forward, we take several back.

The best we can hope for is an amicable separation. 

Post of the day.

Let's hope he follows up on his promise to sell the club when he felt he wasn't wanted.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Our first Umbongo from the EFL was a shot across our bows to get our house in order . So what do we do , invent another fake company,  sell the ground to them at a vastly inflated price , then try and back date the sale to the previous years accounts to wipe out losses from the last financial year. 

You couldn't make it up. 

You really couldn't.

He's a success businessman doing a great job though.

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Being a Sheffield Wednesday fan in the 70's is no different than being one now ... 

Still supporting a club wrapped up in secrets and mystery....

You'll never get bored being a Wednesdayite....

lol

The Wednesday Way:

riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

:Chansiri:

The only way out of this for Mr C is for him to find someone who wants to buy Hillsborough off him for £70m, and at that point he's entirely vindicated.

I wonder if Mandaric has made that call yet?

garymegson

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You couldn't make it up. 

There are some that think that's acceptable and has done nothing wrong, what a complete and utter joke.

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

and that's exactly why I'm not gonna get too uptight about the current shenanigans....

Just  wish it was still 50p to get in and 20p a pint 

lol

I wish they still did ABCD etc for the half time scores. It was more entertaining than the football when Ashurst was in charge. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nilsson said:

Who exactly do you think has libelled him?

Is there much that’s been said on here that’s not in Howson’s article tonight in the star?

If you are not familiar with the threads over the last few days,could i suggest to you,that I KNOW exactly who has and hasn't veered towards "litigious" allegations as do others on here,christ,there was even a whole thread deleted because of it and even today there were posts removed from this thread because of it.

Howson's got more sense than to over step the mark via the printed word.

31 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You couldn't make it up. 

exactly this. You really would have thought after we had our first brush with the EFL we would have done everything possible to stick to the rules. Absolutely mind boggling that we haven’t. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

exactly this. You really would have thought after we had our first brush with the EFL we would have done everything possible to stick to the rules. Absolutely mind boggling that we haven’t. 

You’re right this trying to get a club into the Premiership is a piece of cake 

Edited by hugeowl