Charlton's Doughty

5 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Charlton fans seem to think they are the 2nd coming of Man City in terms of cash now. But £350k should be enough still.

Do you really think we'll be in a position to pay fees in January or in the summer?,as it stands we'll be lucky not to have an embargo and if we don't it will be freebies and loans. 

7 hours ago, bobbycraig said:

Looks a very talented young player, usually a left winger apparently but played very well at left back, and sped past Moses (who is no slouch) to set up their goal. Any chance of buying him in January?

I couldn't believe how he went past moses. I thought that he must have been injured. But no that Charlton lb was like lightning. Might be nearly as quick as iorfa. And that is quick 

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

More positive thinking 

I'm positive but realistic, days of splashing the cash are over for now, some fans need to get their heads out of the clouds. 

8 hours ago, bobbycraig said:

Looks a very talented young player, usually a left winger apparently but played very well at left back, and sped past Moses (who is no slouch) to set up their goal. Any chance of buying him in January?

Had the measure of Harris as well 

looks a good prospect 

8 hours ago, gizowl said:

Do you really think we'll be in a position to pay fees in January or in the summer?,as it stands we'll be lucky not to have an embargo and if we don't it will be freebies and loans. 

hmm depressing isn't it I'm hoping we have Manderic''s brief on the case 

Guest LittleG
8 hours ago, Blue and white said:

More chance of seeing the queens boobs than any incoming this January.

That's made me feel a little nauseous.