Wednesday - V -Birmingham OMDT

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Watching the shooting warmup and I can see why were not clinical. Seen better on a Sunday.

Ha. 

You mean when they have their little shooting practice towards the North Stand side? 

Yeah, it can be quite entertaining (for lack of a better word) watching them smash it wide and over time and time again. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ha. 

You mean when they have their little shooting practice towards the North Stand side? 

Yeah, it can be quite entertaining (for lack of a better word) watching them smash it wide and over time and time again. 

Yep does make you think that your looking at a pro footballer who is training every day of the week. It really is embarrassing especially if you're a striker. Really should be better.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ha. 

We’ve only got a few players in the starting 11 who are capable of hitting a ball tbh lol 

8 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Yep does make you think that your looking at a pro footballer who is training every day of the week. It really is embarrassing especially if you're a striker. Really should be better.

surely they are just getting the mis-hits out of their system......lol

Edited by Morepork

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

We’ve only got a few players in the starting 11 who are capable of hitting a ball tbh lol 

Honestly...I reckon I'm capable of hitting it better than a few of them. 

No wonder we barely wrack up a big win. 

Should also be said that mid-weeks games are going to die out (in terms of attendance) if clubs aren't careful. 

Broadcasting them on Sky, Ifollow etc.,means it is very easy (as I'm doing tonight) to not go.