Wednesday - V -Birmingham OMDT

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Gary Monk needing a win after 4 games without one and the team sliding down the table into midtable and beyond.

Will he keep the team the same with the ones that could seem to hit a stationary barn down, or does he do something different and actual pick some players with passion, pride and a goal or two in them. After a great start to the season, this season is once again turning into a none starter, helped not just by those on the field, but by those other at the club continuing to show how not to run a football club.

Give the fans what they want play some attacking players who score goals and lets try and win the game not prevent them from scoring.

Dawson, Fox, Borner, Iorfa, Odabajo, Harris, Bannan, Luongo, Murphy, Fletcher, Forestieri.

No Lees as he needs to force his way past the best defensive two we have, no Reach as this season he has been poor, no Hutch as his standards have not been good enough, No Nuihu as we want to score a goal this side of Christmas, No Lee as he need more game time outside of the first team to get up to speed, 

But importantly and something we have been so very very bad at all season lets have some options on the bench, playing 1 up front most of the season with 3 strikers on the bench is pointless. We need a keeper, 2 defenders, 2 midfielders, 2 attacking options. 

Prediction with Fessi in the starting 11 - 3-1 Owls win, prediction without Fessi in starting 11 - 2-1 loss.

First time I read that I thought you meant an 11-3 win with Forestieri or an 11-2 loss without him...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Ohh, I missed that. 

What twerp said what?

I think he’s called Martin. He basically singled out Fletch as the main cause of all our problems. Mick came on spitting feathers and reckoned he must support the other lot.

Classic omdt, again, back in the groove mi lord. I think Monkfish will have us fired up tonight. If we get an early one, any score is possible. The chances must go in one day. 

I'd have big bad Dom at right back, rampaging down the line, replaced at CH by Lees. Sorry MO, but you can't pass wind at right back I'm afraid.

One holding CM, then all attack minded midfield / forwards please. Nobody wearing gloves either ffs.

The wet & willing will be there at S6 tonight; give us something to cheer boys.

UTO. 3-0 to us. Cammy clean sheet.