Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What’s going on with Winnall, don’t care if he’s out of position , for a player who’s never been what you would call quick he seems to have got even slower 

He's just not very good.  Never understood the love for him. Not earned it in my view 

tbh, I've never fully understood the point of completing changing the team, particularly so early on in the season. 

Perhaps mix it up a bit, but I'd thought you'd want to keep something close to your first team and perhaps bring in three of four players. 

thing is, loads of teams do this. 

Edited by SiJ

5 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Oh come on LS...these are supposed to be professional players.... they are not giving their all here tonight. Its pedestrian.

Are they all match sharp? 

I'm not sure they are.

I think that's why they are playing tonight. To get some

2 minutes ago, debram said:

Same as his quotes in today's star, its all about mates, and he's adamant fox is going nowhere, fox is not getting us promoted, he is league 1 standard, bully is a good club ambassador but no manager. 

I would rather have you as manager Rammy 

• Thanks 1

Sorry Folks. I’m a bit old and slow and I’ve just read Snooty’s intro to the OMDT. 

Without a doubt, the best post I’ve seen on Owlstalk. If the FA passed the those two as Fit and proper people, then they should fund Bury until they find someone competent. How can the same people who insist upon their definition of “fit and proper” then kick a team out of the League for following their advice? Well done Snoots! 

in other news, and so nobody can complain this post is in the wrong section, have we scored yet?