Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

All the poo they got away with under Carlos and was stamped out with Bruce is returning with Bullen.

Nice guy but as manager we only go one way and that's backwards.

Our best players not playing or played out of position.

Fessi should be on the pitch. He may as well have taken the 6 game ban for how little he has played in the last 6 games.

‘Fessi’ needs to earn a starting shirt doesn’t he really, what’s he done pre season or the games he’s come off the bench to make you think he should walk into the side ? 

2 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

But why not at least stick to a 4-3-3? Try and make that our own playing style.

we could have a front three of Murphy Rhodes and Forestieri. If Rhodes can’t hack the lone striker role replace him with Nuhiu.

The same reason we had to switch from 4-3-3 at Preston. Forestieri will only play CF. He left holes on the right hand side when he came on and decided he was playing CF. Kieran Lee ended up having to play right wing. FF plays for himself and not the team, this is the reason he is not starting or regularly involved. 

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yeah, Winnall on the left is weird. 

Shoehorning players in for the sake of it. 

Who knows. Perhaps this is part of the issue with having a "caretaker" in charge. 

Trying to keep everyone happy. 

I actually heard him say something along the lines of "We've got a big squad so I'm going to rotate to keep everyone involved"

Shudder

4 minutes ago, marshy said:

My worry is how can a side that in the main didn't play at the weekend give a response?

What is shows to me is none of those selected tonight appear to be busting a gut to get in the side. Now that does seriously worry me. 

More worrying by the game, please act ASAP DC

Just now, Royal_D said:

‘Fessi’ needs to earn a starting shirt doesn’t he really, what’s he done pre season or the games he’s come off the bench to make you think he should walk into the side ? 

He needs a chance clearly Bullen does not like him so why is he still at the club.

£30,000 to £40,000 a week to never play or get a chsnce. He came on on Saturday and was the best player on the pitch and unlike a lot out there puts a shift in.

1 minute ago, ams said:

The same reason we had to switch from 4-3-3 at Preston. Forestieri will only play CF. He left holes on the right hand side when he came on and decided he was playing CF. Kieran Lee ended up having to play right wing. FF plays for himself and not the team, this is the reason he is not starting or regularly involved. 

They won’t listen to that on here fella, good points though 

Just now, NYCOWL said:

I actually heard him say something along the lines of "We've got a big squad so I'm going to rotate to keep everyone involved"

Shudder

Yeah...not sure that's going to work. 

Do feel there's a good team within that squad, but we seemingly haven't found it yet. 

Just now, room0035 said:

He needs a chance clearly Bullen does not like him so why is he still at the club.

£30,000 to £40,000 a week to never play or get a chsnce. He came on on Saturday and was the best player on the pitch and unlike a lot out there puts a shift in.

He was what? 

Honestly, did you go on Saturday? 

Because I did, and you're talking sh*te.