Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Why have i paid to watch this complete poo* dc act now bullen is a nice guy but not a club in any 4 divisions would have him as manager. Totally inept tactically 

time for Bullen to go,not a clue,we look 2nd best here,people slagging Winnall,look at the rest .div 1 at best..wish i'd not bothered

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

He needs a chance clearly Bullen does not like him so why is he still at the club.

£30,000 to £40,000 a week to never play or get a chsnce. He came on on Saturday and was the best player on the pitch and unlike a lot out there puts a shift in.

I’ll grant you he didn’t put a foot wrong for his first 30 minutes on Saturday, but only because he didn’t touch the ball.

He was ok for the final 15 but outshone by Nuhiu don’t you agree?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brando17 said:

time for Bullen to go,not a clue,we look 2nd best here,people slagging Winnall,look at the rest .div 1 at best..wish i'd not bothered

Like the fact you mentioned Winnall and Div 1 ,  about his standard 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

tbh, I've never fully understood the point of completing changing the team, particularly so early on in the season. 

Perhaps mix it up a bit, but I'd thought you'd want to keep something close to your first team and perhaps bring in three of four players. 

thing is, loads of teams do this. 

Games coming thick and fast so we need to give the A team a rest. This is a nothing game really. The fans care about winning but the manager does mind too much if we lose provided we are at our strongest in the league. 

I think he will bring on another couple of A team players second half in addition to Harris to try and knick the win without taking too much out of the 3 subs.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I’ll grant you he didn’t put a foot wrong for his first 30 minutes on Saturday, but only because he didn’t touch the ball.

He was ok for the final 15 but outshone by Nuhiu don’t you agree?

I did quote earlier I though Nuihu has lost a bit of the weight he was carrying last season.

when he wants to play he is a handful to any team but after the jos end of season when he and Joao stepped up he had fallen back into the nothing players.

let hope he delivers more goals this season

25 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Don't do drugs lol

Don't be too hard on him quinny. Apparently a traumatic birth when he his mum went to the bog he slipped out unprepared and prematurely.Had his head stuck round the U bend for the first half hour of his life and they had to blow air in to him through the overflow pipes. FFS. :image:

might not be true though. FFS lol 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Out of wine. Gonna pour vodka in my Schloer. 

Might have to be ethanol in Kaliber here. On the upside, brother-in-law has got Ajax vs APOEL on.

• Haha 1