Fox to Sunderland

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

Wonder if there's a recall clause on Penney if things get desperate, also is there any decent left backs still without a club? Seems unlikely at this stage.

Penney was an inferior LB to Fox.

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

A left footed left back who's always fit and available is an asset. 

Hopefully we can get another one in if we let him go.

No one before Tuesday was asking to get him in the team - in fact most were questioning him being on the bench 

The “booing” has almost made him into something he’s not by certain people 

18 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

He's had a bad start here Odubajo but he has been a good player at this level for Hull and Brentford, wouldn't be writing him off yet.

Was unlucky with the first pen at Preston. If that's a pen then Nuhiu should've had one for when he waltzed past 3 Preston defenders in the area. Silly challenge for the second one. That said we'd have got neither had it been the other way around. Refs have been tw@ts towards us for years and will continue to be unfortunately?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, torres said:

No one before Tuesday was asking to get him in the team - in fact most were questioning him being on the bench 

The “booing” has almost made him into something he’s not by certain people 

I think that's testicles to be honest.

If being booed suddenly won people over  he'd have had a fan club for  2 years. 

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Look.. I see him for what he is..

Which is in your opinion??

He is a very limited footballer, who has a good attitude 

I am sick to death of us mollycoddling players who are not good enough. If we get chance to get rid we HAVE to take it. 

He’s arguably 3rd choice when everyone is fit. 

All this nonsense about keeping him comes from those that want to start Rhodes because he’s a nice lad, sorry to see Penny go as he’s local, think Hooper coming back would be great.

I want a successful club not a home for over paid decent lads 

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Was unlucky with the first pen at Preston. If that's a pen then Nuhiu should've had one for when he waltzed past 3 Preston defenders in the area. Silly challenge for the second one. That said we'd have got neither had it been the other way around. Refs have been tw@ts towards us for years and will continue to be unfortunately?

Clear penalty. Climbed all over him.

imo

Edited by Holmowl

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

I think that's testicles to be honest.

If being booed suddenly won people over  he'd have had a fan club for  2 years. 

People are over praising him now - they are equally as weird as the ones jeering in the first place 

This bid comes in 2 weeks ago no one would be against it (apart from Mrs Fox)

1 minute ago, torres said:

Which is in your opinion??

He is a very limited footballer, who has a good attitude 

I am sick to death of us mollycoddling players who are not good enough. If we get chance to get rid we HAVE to take it. 

He’s arguably 3rd choice when everyone is fit. 

All this nonsense about keeping him comes from those that want to start Rhodes because he’s a nice lad, sorry to see Penny go as he’s local, think Hooper coming back would be great.

I want a successful club not a home for over paid decent lads 

If you read back through the thread you'll see that I want to keep him for the most pragmatic of reasons.. not because I think he'll be an England international or because I feel sorry for him..