Fox to Sunderland

16 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

There was some talk on social media that he was the anonymous gay footballer..plus a bit on here.. and that person was going to come out before the season started..

It's been debunked by many and that's the last mention I've heard about him so far..

Really?? Missed that. 

Of all the players in our squad I would not have thought that in a million years - stereotypical I understand, but I’m amazed by the rumour. 

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

There was some talk on social media that he was the anonymous gay footballer

No there was not, there was one stupid moron who replied to a twitter thread from Dom about Thorniley returning home making that pathetic comment "maybe he's the gay footballer", that's not talk that's a sad sack piece of shit knuckle dragger with too much time and not enough brain cells.

Just now, torres said:

Really?? Missed that. 

Of all the players in our squad I would not have thought that in a million years - stereotypical I understand, but I’m amazed by the rumour. 

It's important to remember it's just talk..but I responded with the last I'd heard..

Guest Bulgaria
58 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

If I was Fox I’d be off in a shot.

Find a club where the fans support you through the good or bad.

Good luck with that.

We as a fan base are no different to any other, especially one that's gone through the mill for the past 20 odd years and is still stuck in it.

Sunderland is pure poison at times.

3 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

No there was not, there was one stupid moron who replied to a twitter thread from Dom about Thorniley returning home making that pathetic comment "maybe he's the gay footballer", that's not talk that's a sad sack piece of shit knuckle dragger with too much time and not enough brain cells.

He must be injured then.. fair enough..

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

If I was Fox I’d be off in a shot.

Find a club where the fans support you through the good or bad.

Sunderland it is then....cus they would never hound one of their players who was poo ,,,,,never mind offer the manager out after a game......anyone who thinks we are the only set of fans who criticise players who are under par wants to give their head a wobble....it’s the nature of the game and one of the reasons they are handsomely rewarded 

2 hours ago, Ronio said:

Losing Fox will leave us wide open on the left.  

Lose Fox and we won't even have 1 recognised left back at the club.  

He's only made 9 starts since January - and we only won 3 of those games. 

When he's been second choice behind right back Palmer, and the handful of games played by Lazaar, in the 15 games that he didnt start or play at all, we won 7 and only lost 2 - one of them being when Fox played 50 minutes as sub and it was level when he came on. Of the 5 games we've lost since January, Fox played in 4 of them. 

31 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

But he's worth a million quid?...

Unsurprising idiotic post from you.. it's becoming the norm tho..

Why is it idiotic.....players who aren’t very good go for stupid money all the time.....who was that Swiss bloke who Watford managed to offload a few years ago for multi millions never mind one

Palmer is our first choice left back; he’s pretty consistantZ Iorfa being out right back giving most the back up to both spots. Thornily can also play there, as can reach who’s not guaranteed a midfield spot. 

If if they’re offering £1million plus, let him go and sign a player with a run down contact in January or loan a prem left back.