Fox to Sunderland

I wouldn’t suggest he’s been driven out, but anyone who thinks he wouldn’t jump at the chance of fresh start probs needs a bit of a reality check 

The kids more than aware of the lack of support from the fan base, as is Atdhe Nuhiu 

9 minutes ago, torres said:

Penny isn’t good enough

I think he jury is out on that one. 

But let's just say he isn't good enough and we let Fox go...then we'd be really short

and Palmer will be fit enough for QPR - then we have 2 weeks off to get him 100% correct 

Let's hope so.

Though its funny isnt it....that were now all hinging our hopes on one of last season's 'he's not good enough if we want to achieve owt' players.

I just think a fee for someone not in our medium to long term plans is daft to turn down 

I agree we have to be transfer savvy.

However getting better players than you currently have usually costs a few bob.and ..well you know the rest...

Hang on, hang on.

How come when we lose everyone is terrified we've lost ground and the season will be over if we lose to QPR. We need to win every game etc.

Sea on risks drifting away from us.

But on the other hand want us to flog Fox and 'muddle through till January'. 

Bi-Polar

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Hang on, hang on.

How come when we lose everyone is terrified we've lost ground and the season will be over if we lose to QPR. 

But on the other hand want us to flog Fox and 'muddle through till January'.

I think Muddling through is a bit much!

We won’t be any worse off if Fox goes. 

F*ck me we’re losing a player here who 99 percent of the time has been absolutely nowhere near the level we need to go up 

And half the fan base are crying he might leave? 

Jesus is this what is has come to? 

If Palmer hadn’t got injured, the majority of you would be saying get him out and snap their hands off and he’s crap etc 

Mental

Unless there is a free transfer about somewhere. Rúben Lima? Don't know if he's still free or what level he is at the level required. It was free agent left backs I was checking on. Don't know who else is floating about. Weren't some calling for Adam Reach as a left wing back? Would prefer a recognised left back in before Fox went anywhere. Otherwise it's a no. 

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

F*ck me we’re losing a player here who 99 percent of the time has been absolutely nowhere near the level we need to go up 

Seeing we are still not in the Premier League and haven't been for 18 years the same can be said for Westwood, Fletcher,  Forestieri, Bannan, Hutchinson. ..

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Bruce and Bullen both had Palmer ahead of Foxy 

if Liam hadn’t got injured ( should be ok for next game )

I doubt anyone would have given a monkeys about Fox 

So you seem to accept that we're going to get injuries?..bit of progress I suppose..

The many posters on here, who continually criticise Morgan Fox (and others), are the main reason why we are also-rans.

Why not try encouraging players who aren’t having a good time, instead of joining the lynch mob.

Can anyone who is a member of the lynch mob, come on here, and justify why you call yourself a SUPPORTER of Sheffield Wednesday ?

• Haha 1