Chansiri.

9 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

McGhee, Strafford, Wilkinson, Mandaric all far better. 

Chansiri has ripped off the fanbase and spent that much money on average players he's had to buy the stadium to balance the books and we're no better off than we were under Stuart Gray - absolutely insane how people still think he's done anywhere near a good job.

If only it was limited to this.... not buying Vardy, buying Van Aken when could have had McGuire for same price, Urby, Radio Sheffield etc.

Above you could put down to inexperience and hubris. But club not attending the vital July safety meeting about the most sensitive stand in world football was criminal, and that's down to Chansiri's negligence.

19 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

If only it was limited to this.... not buying Vardy, buying Van Aken when could have had McGuire for same price, Urby, Radio Sheffield etc.

Above you could put down to inexperience and hubris. But club not attending the vital July safety meeting about the most sensitive stand in world football was criminal, and that's down to Chansiri's negligence.

Was that the meeting that the club wasn't told about until after it had happened where the first people to know about it was the Star...yeah reyt

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Was that the meeting that the club wasn't told about until after it had happened where the first people to know about it was the Star...yeah reyt

No, that was the invite that was probably sent to Chansiri and our CEO and Safety Officer. Who they?  

10 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Chansiri has ripped off the fanbase and spent that much money on average players he's had to buy the stadium to balance the books and we're no better off than we were under Stuart Gray - absolutely insane how people still think he's done anywhere near a good job.

Bang on the money.

5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

In other words you don't have afucking clue... as per

Yeah, because the pen pushers who are covering their backsides wouldn't invite club reps to a meeting like that. Behave.

Meanwhile, Paxo attends sacred player/ coach meeting at Millwall hotel before game - probably how he recruited Hirst for Doyen.

Funny that invite didn't get lost in the post. We are a shambles still.

4 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Yeah, because the pen pushers who are covering their backsides wouldn't invite club reps to a meeting like that. Behave.

Meanwhile, Paxo attends sacred player/ coach meeting at Millwall hotel before game - probably how he recruited Hirst for Doyen.

Funny that invite didn't get lost in the post. We are a shambles still.

So you are presuming about this meeting which you are presenting as fact.

And how do you know this about Paxo.

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So you are presuming about this meeting which you are presenting as fact.

And how do you know this about Paxo.

And you are believing club's propaganda also as fact.

Paxo bothering players photo was on Twitter and relayed NEWSNOWSHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

For Vardy, at least 6 national newspaper articles and McGuire failure for £5 m from Hull relayed by Carlos on 5 Live , post Swansea sacking. 

Next , you'll tell us our £60 million operating losses for last 2 years is a mirage. 

9 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Paxo bothering players photo was on Twitter and relayed NEWSNOWSHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

For Vardy, at least 6 national newspaper articles and McGuire failure for £5 m from Hull relayed by Carlos on 5 Live , post Swansea sacking. 

Next , you'll tell us our £60 million operating losses for last 2 years is a mirage. 

What propoganda are you on about? You are the one with an agenda.

And you do know just because bids are allegedly made doesnt mean a player will come. Do you blame Chansiri.

You are an agenda driven poster not worth reasoning with.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Load of cobblers.

37 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

What propoganda are you on about? You are the one with an agenda.

And you do know just because bids are allegedly made doesnt mean a player will come. Do you blame Chansiri.

You are an agenda driven poster not worth reasoning with.

Yeah, and the agenda is to have a well rub club on sustainable basis with safety as main concern and also a community asset.

For £25 a seat max. You probably would have said same about Bolton, Bury, Coventry and Portsmouth concerned posters. 

12 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

Well, I've racked me brains trying to think of a better Chairman we've had, and for all the criticism he gets on here, it should be easy. But I can't think of one, he's the best we've had in my lifetime. So, who has a better one in mind?

I’m racking my brains as to what he’s achieved so far, other than lowering his bank balance.

The team is still average.

No Manager.

No structure at the club on the footballing side.

Still have a 4th tier training ground.

Nice scoreboard.

12 hours ago, archieswfc said:

And not forgetting the wonderful situation Raving Dave Brichards left us in :tango:

Suppose the other way of looking at it is Dave Richard's was in charge when 

We won our only trophy

4 visits to Wembley in the space of a few weeks

Refusing to sell our best player to Man U

The building is the south stand bridge

Total re vamp of the south and building of the grandstand 

And being in charge when we had a team that folk still harp on about to this day 

I know people will say he left us in the 5h1te , but I'd take premier 5h1te against the last 20 years of garbage we have had 

I know it's because of him we've had the 20 years ....

14 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Yeah, and the agenda is to have a well rub club on sustainable basis with safety as main concern and also a community asset.

For £25 a seat max. You probably would have said same about Bolton, Bury, Coventry and Portsmouth concerned posters. 

No I wouldnt and not many clubs charge 25 quid max.

You assume I agree with all Chansiri does and have no concerns which aint true...

And to say they dont have safety as a main concern is just a slur not worth discussing

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

8 hours ago, fred mciver said:

We threw money at it, it didn't work. We go again. Not a lot different to most chairman in the championship. I don't see why there's such a hatred of Chansiri. Is it because he's not English? Because I seriously can't see any other reason. As for the ticket prices, how many games do you attend?

8 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Good job we didn't sign him, Carlos wouldn't have played him. Like all the rest he wouldn't play. He had his favourites did CC.