Chansiri.

Agree completely. He's not perfect and he's made some questionable decisions. However, he puts his money where his mouth is, he seems to be learning from past mistakes and his heart is definitely in the right place. He'll no doubt make mistakes in the future, he's human, but he'll always, imo, do what he thinks is in the best interest of the club. There's no ulterior motive. Fair play to him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Few question DC's character or commitment to the club.

A lot about how things have been done seem to stem from a DIY mentality. I think the club would do well to bring in some well qualified footballing pros, to help steer the ship. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

For stepping in during our darkest hour and guiding the club back to shore when we were all but lost at sea, Howard Wilkinson will always have my respect.

Maybe but he was a manager. Chansiri is an owner.

• Like 1

he's not the chairman he's the owner or so he says

'as such' he's the 2nd owner we've had  i wasn't a complete fan of MM, however I'm certain if he had the level of cash that has been spent and wasted so far imo we'd be better off 

• Haha 1

Chansiri is a businessman. And nowadays football is a business first and the game comes second.

I like Chansiri and looks like he will do what he can and beyond and also something different (sell ground). Some of that to cater for past mistakes. Some not all by him. 'Advisors'?

I do think he should let someone 'in' who has been in the game a good few years and knows the game and the tricks people will try and pull. 

59 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Well, I've racked me brains trying to think of a better Chairman we've had, and for all the criticism he gets on here, it should be easy. But I can't think of one, he's the best we've had in my lifetime. So, who has a better one in mind?

Cheers for that, I'll sleep tonight now the obvious has been stated.

McGhee, Strafford, Wilkinson, Mandaric all far better. 

Chansiri has ripped off the fanbase and spent that much money on average players he's had to buy the stadium to balance the books and we're no better off than we were under Stuart Gray - absolutely insane how people still think he's done anywhere near a good job.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4