Chansiri.

1 hour ago, Professor Plum said:

Well, I've racked me brains trying to think of a better Chairman we've had, and for all the criticism he gets on here, it should be easy. But I can't think of one, he's the best we've had in my lifetime. So, who has a better one in mind?

What a nonsense thread nobody has advocated changing the Chairman 

"LOOK AT ME , LOOK AT ME " ! 

Comes to mind 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

McGhee, Strafford, Wilkinson, Mandaric all far better. 

Chansiri has ripped off the fanbase and spent that much money on average players he's had to buy the stadium to balance the books and we're no better off than we were under Stuart Gray - absolutely insane how people still think he's done anywhere near a good job.

Stop talking rubbish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In all fairness he's HAD to spend just to compete in this mad football world. His reign probably won't be fully valued until he's no longer here. I guess you have to ask yourself the following questions:

Are we still in the Championship?

Are we financially more stable?

The answers are obvious so he's still got plenty to prove. Not going to slate him but to come out and say he's the best chairman we've ever had is not going to sit well with some.

It all depends how you qualify what the best is. He's the most wealthy, spent the most and is ambitious which has resulted in an obvious increase in success and expectation. 

Does that make him the best, I don't know, but I prefer this to scraping around like we was before. 

Having said that, given the choice, give me MM with DC's money every day of the week. DC just doesn't have the experience but that's not to say i/we are not grateful for what he has done. 

1 hour ago, Professor Plum said:

Well, I've racked me brains trying to think of a better Chairman we've had, and for all the criticism he gets on here, it should be easy. But I can't think of one, he's the best we've had in my lifetime. So, who has a better one in mind?

Does it really matter who's been our best chairman? 

Irrelevant thread.

Regardless of empty praise for the latest chairman - he needs to sort out the manager problem.

Wonder if anyone on here will be singing his praises, if we end up going down.

And yes I know there's plenty of games left, but the natives are getting restless already, as we begin to run out of ideas against average teams, well versed in Wilder's "game management" methods.

Someone needs to come in who can get better performances from this current squad, preferably now.

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse
31 minutes ago, Bluey9 said:

What a nonsense thread nobody has advocated changing the Chairman 

"LOOK AT ME , LOOK AT ME " ! 

Comes to mind 

Eh?

It's a forum where anyone can brain fart whatever's on their mind.

There's no celebrities on Owlstalk despite the hardcore who seem to live on here.

And nobody should be scared to start a topic.

If it's nonsense, it'll quickly sink.

7 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Eh?

It's a forum where anyone can brain fart whatever's on their mind.

There's no celebrities on Owlstalk despite the hardcore who seem to live on here.

And nobody should be scared to start a topic.

If it's nonsense, it'll quickly sink.

@Bluey9 doesn't understand forums or debate. Don't be like bluey9.

Aimlessly spaffing your large wedge doesnt make a good football chairman.

Spaffing it wisely,working to a plan,and keeping tabs on the debt,while accruing assets to offset any future planB requirement is a wiser chairman.

We pay top dollar for everything,were paying the price of failure

Remember the footage of Dave Richards around the time of the cup win and thinking what a great chairman we had at the helm......couldn’t have been further from the truth.

I guess my point is, can these things really be judged real time or does it need to be retrospectively??

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

McGhee, Strafford, Wilkinson, Mandaric all far better. 

Chansiri has ripped off the fanbase and spent that much money on average players he's had to buy the stadium to balance the books and we're no better off than we were under Stuart Gray - absolutely insane how people still think he's done anywhere near a good job.

Funniest post of the year! Well done!