Odds For The New Manager

8 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Nah that wasn't me, I already know you love me, I don't need to threaten you :ph34r:

You were wooed (or I were kept off your hitlist) by an equal affliction of sleep deprivation and an appreciation of classic cartoons; depressing music, Knight Rider, Tom Selleck, homicidal dark humour and my sideburns that I may or may not have inherited from Des Lynam or Noddy Holder? :ph34r:lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

You were wooed (or I were kept off your hitlist) by an equal affliction of sleep deprivation and an appreciation of classic cartoons; depressing music, Knight Rider, Tom Selleck, homicidal dark humour and my sideburns that I may or may not have inherited from Des Lynam or Noddy Holder? :ph34r:lol

I really can't argue with any of that.....:wub:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Hooper said:

Chris Coleman would be a success. 

If you mean success as in making some of us get counselling or stronger medication or by putting some of us out of our misery, then I'm sure it would be a rip roaring success... If that's your idea of success? :ghoulguy:lol

11 minutes ago, Mr Hooper said:

Chris Coleman would be a success. 

Based on what?

I'm all up for being convinced, but rather than success at international level with a team with one of the world's best players in it, he really has achieved the ar*e end of fu*k all!

6 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

If you mean success as in making some of us get counselling or stronger medication or by putting some of us out of our misery, then I'm sure it would be a rip roaring success... If that's your idea of success? :ghoulguy:lol

Jesus, Ive only just got a new shrink, used to be a coke addict, I dont want to have to get another one when Coleman takes over, I mean I hate everyone as it is.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Jesus, Ive only just got a new shrink, used to be a coke addict, I dont want to have to get another one when Coleman takes over, I mean I hate everyone as it is.

What with everything else going on in the world and Coleman, it would be a booming time to be in the shrink business :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

New career path for me then

There will be plenty of clientele on here lol you'd soon be able to invest in Wednesday or you could pay the best in the cosmetic surgery business to look like Tom Selleck, David Hasselhoff or Noddy Holder in their prime :ghoulguy:

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, I'd rather have Bullen take the reigns than Coleman.

Yeah, he got Wales to the Euro semi final, but the guy is rubbish.

His club record is abysmal, we really need to aim higher. 

7 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

There will be plenty of clientele on here lol you'd soon be able to invest in Wednesday or you could pay the best in the cosmetic surgery business to look like Tom Selleck, David Hasselhoff or Noddy Holder in their prime :ghoulguy:

If I looked like Tom Selleck I'd never leave the mirror 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, I'd rather have Bullen take the reigns than Coleman.

Yeah, he got Wales to the Euro semi final, but the guy is rubbish.

Further to this, I'd honestly take a gamble on some random Portugese bloke than have an abject failure like Coleman come in. 

At least the random Portugese bloke might surprise us all. 

Coleman would be a complete disaster and be a huge step back.