Have we sold our ground

Just now, room0035 said:

We have sent probably in the region of £60m the most of which are loans to the chairman, we don't have any bank accounts, only loans from the chairman, we will have tax bills to pay on season ticket sales due at the start of the season, creditors to pay and other debtors, if we have no money other that POTG tickets we won't be able to pay our debts..

in 2017 we lost £20.8m, last season the loss will be somewhere around the £12-17m Mark and this season probably around the £10m.

next season with no new players this will drop to with the saving s on wages.

without knowing when the hunt and Rhodes fees fall that the grey area about the accounts. Sslling the ground might bring in £25m we could still be over £20-25m on the 3 year rolling forecast.

Shall we all chuck a couple of quid in?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

How exactly does a sporting club "not trade" who have to guarantee their ability to fulfil its fixtures.

It can happen, North Ferriby did this season. Yeah the EFL would prefer it didn't, but, it could happen. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Because I’m not doing your work for you, stop being lazy you bum. 

Not asking you to, bud. Just want the link if you can provide it. I cant read up on your source of information if you dont provide it. 

Cheers,

Bum

Xoxo

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

You say 10-15million like clubs will immediately bend over and pay that when they know we’re strapped for cash, optimistic at best fella 

but like I’ve already said, not selling players has and continues to be one of my biggest criticism of the owner, has to change regardless of the ground sale or not 

for a start I’d have sold FF when he was worth a few quid, but speak to me about the level of pandemonium and meltdown that would’ve caused at the time ?

I know what your saying we just seem to have this policy of not selling players instead sitting them in the stands on silly money not to play.

I was so pleased when Bruce came in, as hopefully he will get rid of the deadwood, use his contacts to get some decent loans, but big up some of the players to get bigger fees.

sheff Utd seem to do it every season, Bristol again have Kelly quoted at £12m, why can't we. I think the big problem we have is the price tags being unrealistic. Fessi quoted by DC at £14m not a chance but let's say we got £4-6m that brings money in and gives the funds to Bruce to get us top 6

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Stop

being

lazy

go 

find

your

info

you

lazy

Bum

lol

Just now, room0035 said:

I know what your saying we just seem to have this policy of not selling players instead sitting them in the stands on silly money not to play.

I was so pleased when Bruce came in, as hopefully he will get rid of the deadwood, use his contacts to get some decent loans, but big up some of the players to get bigger fees.

sheff Utd seem to do it every season, Bristol again have Kelly quoted at £12m, why can't we. I think the big problem we have is the price tags being unrealistic. Fessi quoted by DC at £14m not a chance but let's say we got £4-6m that brings money in and gives the funds to Bruce to get us top 6

We have a Chairman who puts a high price on our players that could bring in top dollar,gets hammered for it,quotes of other clubs doing it and its "why can't/don't we"............baffling.

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We have sent probably in the region of £60m the most of which are loans to the chairman, we don't have any bank accounts, only loans from the chairman, we will have tax bills to pay on season ticket sales due at the start of the season, creditors to pay and other debtors, if we have no money other that POTG tickets we won't be able to pay our debts..

in 2017 we lost £20.8m, last season the loss will be somewhere around the £12-17m Mark and this season probably around the £10m.

next season with no new players this will drop to with the saving s on wages.

without knowing when the hunt and Rhodes fees fall that the grey area about the accounts. Sslling the ground might bring in £25m we could still be over £20-25m on the 3 year rolling forecast.

But if he as Roland said ”chucked it toys out of the pram” and thought I’ll teach these ungrateful lot a lesson and cleared all the companies external liabilities, paid up player contracts etc then just closed the bank account, locked the doors and went home who could stop him, who would put us into admin?

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

We have a Chairman who puts a high price on our players that could bring in top dollar,gets hammered for it,quotes of other clubs doing it and its "why can't/don't we"............baffling.

Do you not think there is a difference between pricing realistically or at such a level that no buyer would be interested anyway?

5 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I know but that was one game near the end of the season, North Ferriby got liquidated a few months back 3/4 of the way into the season with plenty of games left.

I agree, I was just trying to point out that although they wouldn’t be happy the efl can’t make a club play their games

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Now this is where I don’t 100% know but I’m pretty sure the rules are different for efl clubs, 

They are but they still have an obligation to complete all their fixtures, even at that level. Plus, be fair the EFL aren't fit for purpose. They have a fit and proper persons test, which they freely admit just mean "you have money? SWEET!", The outgoing head when Bassini first came into buy bolton, was questioned about Bassinis record and said "well, maybe he's learned his lesson". They don't care about the clubs, what have the EFL done for Blackpool, Coventry, Bolton, or well, anyone. 

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

But they can...... they made them play the last game 

Wait Bolton? They didn't play the Brentford game, EFL didn't care because it was the end of the season, and either bolton would be in league one or liquidated, eithers good for the EFL

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

If we ask for silly price we sell no players and end up losing more.

Last season Westwood was out of favour and also was Dave Jones we had a £3m offer for Westwood from Cardiff DC ask for £6m, For Jones we had an offer of a season loan with of all teams Bolton.

Both players will have been in around £20,000 a week or £1m a season with the fee of £3m the club would have been £5m better off now. Instead we let Jones watch from the stand all season and had Bruce not come in Westwood have done the same.

Is this good business sense or a chairman living in a different world to the rest of us. Westwood didn't go and he was brilliant when he came back into the team but equally he could have got injured and not played a game.

When you are a premiership team getting £100m a season in tv money you can take these risks.

• Haha 1