Have we sold our ground

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

And what the fizz have West Ham got to do with this? Btw go and chec’ how much legal wrangling are going on with that lease, it’s a royal fuckeroo at the London stadium atm, I mentioned it in another post earlier, it’s an interesting one to keep an eye on because things aren’t going well. 

Chansiri can do whatever the fizz he wants with this, he isn’t renting from a third party, he’s setting his own rules with this if he does it, nothing could stop it being 10000000 years or 1 year

but why the fizz would he do it for 99 years if it was just to get around ffp?

the only reason he would do 99 years for example is if he sees that as the only way to ever get his money back out of the club, because that way we pay him regardless of what mess he gets us in.

if we do t pay him he can flog us out of the ground can’t he?  

Can youseriously not see potential issues here? Surely you can admit it could go boobies up here , you can’t just blindly think this is all ok surely? Not even a shred of worry?????

Oh dear 

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I have explained many points, not my fault people ignore them and carry on, and yes you have been negged for that comment 

People cant ignore the facts if your willing to post them. However you flat out refuse to provide any sort of link to the info you claim to be gospel truth. People have carried out checks on the supposed facts you state, yet cannot find the info you claim to be there. 

Now for arguments sake lets say your not lying about what you say, your refusal to even provide links to the information just makes you look like a massive petulant cockend. Why even come onto a forum like this if your not even going to bother backing up what you say or provide others with access to info you say to be true? Pointless. 

4 hours ago, Triple O said:

So for those who are getting a little upset by all of this. Remember....

Yesterday Mr Chansiri owned the Football Club and the Football Ground/Stadium.

Today Mr Chansiri owns the Football Club and the Football Ground/Stadium.

Only difference is he has now paid for it twice and the only way he can make a profit or break even in future is promotion. He knows that but he is ambitious.

Spot on, I am sure there are examples of living within your means but not that many outside of the PL. Plenty of lower league clubs struggling to find 50p to put in the electric meter. If we want to compete at a higher level we don't have an option. Ok shoot me down but I still think DC has our best interests at heart and having a manager like Bruce we will be guided well in the transfer market

The days of wasting millions on suspect signings are over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Lol from the man who thinks Chansiri will challenge his own lease agreement written with himself through a consumer act. 

The mind boggles 

Written between Mr.Chansiri and whatever 'company' will have bought the stadium. And from a legal standpoint, both sides must be represented by different individuals, even if they are from the same firm. You know, like in a legal setting. Where contracts for leases are made. It's not like he's doing a cash deal on Gumtree, you pleb.

Anything else to add? Or want me to destroy more of your nonsensical horseshit?

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Oh dear indeed , another nothing contributor to any subject , welcome aboard

Yourself and that Rooms bloke cannot possibly be fans of SWFC just a couple of oddballs that the age of the internet/social media has thrown up (literally) the type of people who get a kick out of anonymously posting nonsense to get a bite out of others, I'd suggest you both leave your w*** pits for a day and see the real world, it'll do you both good.

Edited by toppOwl
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I really don’t have a problem with this.

If we have sold the ground it’ll be to another company owned by DC so we will still be in EXACTLY the same position 2 hours after the sale as we were 2 hours before, the only difference being that we won’t be looking at a points deduction and transfer embargo.

May as well do it now before the loop hole is closed.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I really don’t have a problem with this.

If we have sold the ground it’ll be to another company owned by DC so we will still be in EXACTLY the same position 2 hours after the sale as we were 2 hours before, the only difference being that we won’t be looking at a points deduction and transfer embargo.

May as well do it now before the loop hole is closed.

It doesnt sit well with me,but untill we know the terms on which its been sold,theres not much point getting our knickers twisted

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

fizz me not only are you incredibly dim, your also the most naive man on the internet. 

It it doesn’t matter what guise it’s u dear the deal is between chanSiri and our club which is Chansiri. It ain’t goi g to be argued no matter if it’s 1, 5, 10, 99 or a million is it ffs. 

Has trying to deal with someone making a cogent point given you a stroke, or have you just resorted to smashing the keyboard with your face now?

• Haha 5

It's an asset loss.

Hopefully our owner is benevolent and honours the spirit of the move (i.e. some sort of gentleman's acknowledgement that the asset is his in name only for the purposes of FFP), but it is nonetheless an asset loss and not objectively a good thing. 

Again, hopefully it all works out wonderfully. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

I can’t be a real wednesday fan because I dont agree with people like you?  Lol ok then, tbf this isn’t a place I would spend much time, some of the posters on here are genuine nice people and some are pretty sensible and knowledgable. 

However a lot of posters, like you just talk absolute nonsense consistently and have no substance whatsoever. 

Your the kind of poster when I come on here who I would just wind up all day and night. 

And yes im a sarcastic cheeky monkey in real life too, so I. Sure if I met you in person in a bar and you were talking testicles I would probably laugh and tell you your talking testicles too. 

I can absolutely guarantee 100% you wouldn't wind me up for more than a few seconds, you might make me despair at what the social media ogre has created with giving the likes of you the oxygen of getting your pathetic views aired you and your equally dull counterpart should have to be means tested before being allowed online. If you are in fact a fan of a local rival club (which is a safe bet) I'd seriously take a step back and re-evaluate my worth in life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

So come on then lol you think Chansiri is goi to challenge his own agreement, whatever he decides it needs to be???

your off your rocker , your mum certainly dropped you on your head 

My mother Dorothy Westmantooth is a saint dammit! A SAINT!

But seriously, the lease agreement has to be ratified by the EFL (or Premier League if we were in the Prem) and they will obviously not sign off on a lease agreement that isn't favourable to the club. 

Also, the fact that you felt the need to try and insult my saintly mother doesn't reflect well on your argument.

tail

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Hold on you were saying the efl and fa couldn’t do anything to stop the sale a while ago now we are saying they will interfere in a lease they have no control over?

how does that work like????

as for your mum I apologise, it must be hard enough bringing up you without being insulted on a fans forum bless. Her

I said no such thing. Which post was that one then?