Rhodes salary this cant be true.

11 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Only job I'd take with a 50% pay cut would be personal dresser to the Girls in Emmerdale 

With my bloody luck I'd end up with Lisa n Pearl ....

WTF:

am i missing something ? last time i watched that program it was set in a pub and a kitchen someone called joe  and ma    

On 09/05/2019 at 20:09, Shot down in flames. said:

So my dads boss was sat in our kitchen earlier he isn’t an owl or a pig, not sure who he supports if I am honest, is very high up at a large company that operates across Europe, he regularly gets top level hospitality at football up and down the country, directors box seats,  was at Norwich a couple of weeks ago and talking to one of there directors, said that they were paying half his wages and Wednesday the other half as the deal, reckoned Norwich are paying him 36k a week as are we surely he can’t be on 72k but the way things were back then it is plausible. If it is true (personally I doubt it) no wonder we are in a pickle!

I know a guy who’s a financial planner and he’s done a few of our players, he says that there is only one player on 40k a week and that’s our highest earner, before the released players obviously 

17 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

I know a guy who’s a financial planner and he’s done a few of our players, he says that there is only one player on 40k a week and that’s our highest earner, before the released players obviously 

(Courtesy of Richie B)

There was a guy who was quite high up at Wednesday that said none of our players earned more than £35k a week at a forum. 

Think he said he was the owner or summat. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

(Courtesy of Richie B)

There was a guy who was quite high up at Wednesday that said none of our players earned more than £35k a week at a forum. 

you do realise you have ruined mardiola's stand up now

Just now, steelowl said:

you do realise you have ruined mardiola's stand up now

He'd still be believing that regardless,it makes him and them feel better by being the poorer relation to all the other clubs who pay well,ya know like "poor club does well" kind of shyte.

On 11/05/2019 at 10:18, DELUDED OWL said:

(Courtesy of Richie B)

When did he say it though? Was it during the 18 months Rhodes has technically been at the club?

Weve got him on 50k a week on a 4 year contract. 

I reckon we are paying at least 35k to Norwich. 

They don't pay massive wages (in football terms) Their players also try very hard all season (unlike ours) 

Rhodes is worthless now and we have another two seasons of him 

Which nutter at the club negotiated a deal like that for a player already past it and also paid 2m more for him than boro did. 

We gave a has been a pay increase. Just as we did with Fletcher. Sorry, Rhodes is a has been and Fletcher is a never was. Hes also on 50k a week. 

Im wondering why an ambitious club like Norwich signed a dead beat like Rhodes. At least he's proved everyone who said he was past it, absolutely correct. 

Sadly we have him back now for another two years. Just pay him off. Hes shown at Wednesday and Norwich that he's got no intention of trying. 

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

They don't pay massive wages (in football terms) Their players also try very hard all season (unlike ours) 

Which nutter at the club negotiated a deal like that for a player already past it and also paid 2m more for him than boro did. 

We gave a has been a pay increase. Just as we did with Fletcher. Sorry, Rhodes is a has been and Fletcher is a never was. Hes also on 50k a week. 

Im wondering why an ambitious club like Norwich signed a dead beat like Rhodes. At least he's proved everyone who said he was past it, absolutely correct. 

Sadly we have him back now for another two years. Just pay him off. Hes shown at Wednesday and Norwich that he's got no intention of trying. 

Imagine waking up on a beautiful sunny morning and taking the time to post that pile of tripe!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

giphy (1).gif

• Haha 4

Rhodes is our equivalent of Alexis Sanchez now.

- Both signed in a January window to a Twitter fanfare

- Neither were really needed by the club when they signed them 

- Both have underperformed massively

- Both on more money than anyone else will pay them so the clubs can’t get rid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1