50% off all home/away shirts, kit and training wear in the Megastore

53 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Only shirt that would interest me now is the 150th anniversary kit (white and gold) for £15 but out of stock on the large. 

Large in our club shop is like a 12-13yr old at most places that's why they have sold out as all young uns bought them.

If you're normally a large then xxl might just do

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Large in our club shop is like a 12-13yr old at most places that's why they have sold out as all young uns bought them.

If you're normally a large then xxl might just do

So what should I get as an XXL then?

• Haha 1

On 02/05/2019 at 15:40, sweetsheri said:

No rush

They’ll be 50% off the current kit right up until the new one arrives in November...

Getting them in early this year then!

• Haha 1

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 06:21, Doug Owlett said:

So sell them for for what the club paid for them, break even and make no profit? Fizz FFP! Great Idea! Besides West Brom are shifting their stock because their next season's shirt is already on sale.

not a chance they cost £10 each to make

be amazed if it was over £3

and maybe if they stopped pi$$ing about making swfc monoply (sell 50 if they are lucky) they'd be able to bring out the new kit before Christmas

5 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

and maybe if they stopped pi$$ing about making swfc monoply (sell 50 if they are lucky) they'd be able to bring out the new kit before Christmas

Exactly , new shirt should be on sale now maximising sales for summer holidays etc . The little things like this and catering are easy things to fix but for as long as I can remember and whoever is in charge we have lagged behind everybody 

On a positive note ...

Last Friday wandered into store and picked up a Navy Hoody & trackie bottoms for 47 quid ..

I wanted the walk out top 

With S6 on the arm and some pro-fit trackie bottoms but they didn't have those in shop ...

Nice bloke in store sorted all that out ..

Took delivery yesterday via an extra online order with any glitches 

Excellent quality and fit perfectly , best quality merch I've seen for a long time, a Hoody a Trackie walkout top, and x2 different styles of trackie bottoms for less than 100 quid !!

I'm in XXL with these I'm normally XL for clothes .

6ft5" - 35 inside leg , 36 waist 

But as everyone is aware sizing is a minefield these days for all clothing and footwear ..

look a Reyt Bobby Dazzler now!! ..

Ball in hand,I'm looking for a Tunnel to walk out of if any team needs a clogging centre back 

lol

A Very Big thanks to those in the Store for sorting me out .

nice wednesday badged  carrier for 5p n all ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

New kit will be available at OITP as usual, which is June 30th.  From memory, we've been late with the kit once.  However, feel free to keep posting your negative shiite if it makes you happy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

On a positive note ...

Last Friday wandered into store and picked up a Navy Hoody & trackie bottoms for 47 quid ..

With S6 on the arm and some pro-fit trackie bottoms but they didn't have those in shop ...

Excellent quality and fit perfectly , best quality merch I've seen for a long time, a Hoody a Trackie walkout top, and x2 different styles of trackie bottoms for less than 100 quid !!

But as everyone is aware sizing is a minefield these days for all clothing and footwear ..

Ball in hand,I'm looking for a Tunnel to walk out of if any team needs a clogging centre back 

lol

Are you Joel Garner?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Elev8 make the kits not us, so do you know how much we buy the kits for from them? Also if memory serves me correctly, this years kit went on sale last summer, not crimbo?!

7 hours ago, james o connor said:

Exactly , new shirt should be on sale now maximising sales for summer holidays etc . The little things like this and catering are easy things to fix but for as long as I can remember and whoever is in charge we have lagged behind everybody 

Surely we should be trying to clear stock at a profit rather than make it deadstock by releasing a new shirt insanely early? How many other Championship clubs have their new shirt on sale?

Edited by Doug Owlett
new
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doug Owlett said:

Elev8 make the kits not us, so do you know how much we buy the kits for from them? Also if memory serves me correctly, this years kit went on sale last summer, not crimbo?!

And very nice merchandise it is too .

It could be our new "Bukta" .

Far better than the puma's and sondico's of late ...

Once you get sized correctly it's easy to get what you want ...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

On a positive note ...

lol

.I'm 6.1",have a 46" waist and a 36" Leg.and no i'm not fat,just big boned.:tango::Sid:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

On a positive note ...

lol

Agree entirely OG

I absolutely love my set of Len Ashurst coasters

Their ace.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, papalazarowl said:

Are the sizes of this seasons shirts same as the 150 anniversary shirt?  2XL fitted more like a large!

I'm usually a large, but due to comments on here bought an XL.  It's a little bit too big to be perfect size.  Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1