Fernando value

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We need to get a grip of FFP mate...Someones got to go, probably....and it will probably have to be a decent player...thats the problem

We all know about ffp, but theirs 11 out of contract, can't see anymore than 3 been offered new deals, on top of that, if we can move on 3 or 4 contract players not necessarily for big fees but to get them off the wage bill, I think this would allow 4 or 5 quality loan signings. What's the panic? 

9 hours ago, gizowl said:

Haven't most of them.? Been mismanaged for the last two seasons by Carlos and Dross, then with injuries suspension and court cases, is it any wonder? Now we've got a proper manager we'll see the best of him again. wakey wakey. 

Its the frequent injuries, suspensions and off-the-field drama that has turned Forestieri into a liability, rather than an asset, in many fan’s opinions.  A good performance yesterday was welcome but unlikely to swing fan’s opinions too much.

On his day, the guy is a real talent.  But very few, if any, current players in EFL come with more ‘baggage’ than Forestieri.  Is it any wonder that FF is such a divisive player within the fanbase?

Edited by The Captain

4 minutes ago, gizowl said:

We all know about ffp, but theirs 11 out of contract, can't see anymore than 3 been offered new deals, on top of that, if we can move on 3 or 4 contract players not necessarily for big fees but to get them off the wage bill, I think this would allow 4 or 5 quality loan signings. What's the panic? 

Its not panicking...Its simply getting it sorted...

Guest gizowl
12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not panicking...Its simply getting it sorted...

I'm 

10 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

£350k max

If your referring to per week, I think thats a bit optimistic, lets call it 200k,bu over a year thats a 10 million reduction. 

Guest gizowl
3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

You're what?

FFP is a situation...not a person

You've lost me here, what do you mean.? 

On 16/04/2019 at 15:48, nilsson said:

He can’t even get in our side ahead of George Boyd or Marco Matias and you think Leeds would want him to spearhead a premier league strikeforce?

He’s a similar player to what they already have anyway in Pablo Hernandez. But he’s not as consistent as Hernández and doesn’t have the experience in top flight football of Hernández 

He's worth about £5 million now, and rising.

Let's not have another Cantona, Di Canio or Darko.

And if Cardiff not Brighton, Championship wide open next season  and wee wee poor.

Fessi could take us up.

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

One of which will be FF now he’s getting back to fitness again after Carlos ruined him and lee and hooper and others......

I'm glad you are so confident about FF's ability to be a consistent performer. And that the division will be weak. 

I suppose FFP wont be a problem either.

The fact that you're referring to Di Canio says it all.

Happy days.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

8 hours ago, fred mciver said:

He's worth about £5 million now, and rising.

Let's not have another Cantona, Di Canio or Darko.

And if Cardiff not Brighton, Championship wide open next season  and wee wee poor.

Fessi could take us up.

Would prefer the 5 mill. Take it now

On 16/04/2019 at 13:26, room0035 said:

The problem we have is, we don't know how much trouble we are in with the finances.

Lets say we are that far in we are not allowed to replace any players. we then lose 14 players leaving us with a squad of about 18 players but with gaps in keys areas, we then have another 8 players or so out of contract in 12 months including some key players. Either we resign some of these players such as Fessi, Fletcher, Hutch, to longer deals this summer or we sell them this summer to maximise what we get for them.

Our finances are a mess. Thats the answer