Fernando value

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, malek said:

His value is non factor as it is over a year that he contributed to our couse.

Come again..

Interesting, we are quite a way off the better sides We can hang in there, a credit to Bruce’s organisational skills, but we aren’t particularly creative Even an under par Forestieri represents our best chance of creating something, so we’d need to replace him just to stand still There will probably be one or two clubs who are nearer the finished product, who will see Fernando as the final piece of the jigsaw. Agree, I don’t see him staying here, as he seems to be a bit disillusioned with the style of play A move, and a bit of cash for us, might be best for all parties Good little player though

a fit and firing FF  is worth 5 million of anyones money …...sadly fit and firing he aint so if we could get someone to take him on i'd be letting him go for free just to get him off the wage bill …….I  doubt that chansiri will agree with me and he'll be here next august . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Massive fall from grace.

A spent force.

Any money would be good money

Depends what we do with it, if it goes on subsidising the wages of Fletcher, Nuhiu, Winnall and Rhodes, then we’d be better keeping him We really need to get rid of that lot, and bring in a proper striker

it’s hard to know whether he can ever get back to what he was. He’s certainly not fully fit at the moment, he’s been in and out the side, playing in a formation that doesn’t really suit him and he’s had the court case hanging over him all year. It’s not surprising he’s nowhere near his best. 

I’d still like to see him after a good pre season although if we continue with 4-4-2 I’m not sure we’ll ever see him at his very best no matter how fit he is. 

Thing is, if he’s on £40k a week who’s going to pick up that wage? For that reason, if no other, I think he’ll stay and Bruce will make it a priority to coax the best out of him.

1 minute ago, paulrs said:

it’s hard to know whether he can ever get back to what he was. He’s certainly not fully fit at the moment, he’s been in and out the side, playing in a formation that doesn’t really suit him and he’s had the court case hanging over him all year. It’s not surprising he’s nowhere near his best. 

I’d still like to see him after a good pre season although if we continue with 4-4-2 I’m not sure we’ll ever see him at his very best no matter how fit he is. 

Thing is, if he’s on £40k a week who’s going to pick up that wage? For that reason, if no other, I think he’ll stay and Bruce will make it a priority to coax the best out of him.

There something ain’t right with him in my opinion. He’s 29 and never really been a regular anywhere in his career 

• Like 1