How getting rid of Jos has worked.

Just had a glance at some of the threads from November time and it is frightening the number of posters , some of whom usually talk a lot of sense , who were "behind him all the way"..................it was the rest of us that had got it wrong and were "living in the past"

10th April 2018, Jos had been in charge only a few months and I wanted him gone. We looked awful against a mediocre QPR, getting battered 4-2

The majority on here still wanted him kept on until only a few weeks before his departure

His achievements in Germany though, yeah so great all the fans of the clubs wanted him gone well before he departed.

A complete charlatan 

54 minutes ago, stevie snerklebox said:

I think Penney (as long as he comes back ok from this shoulder issue) will be more than good enough for a first team squad place. Really felt for the lad when Luhukay pushed him into midfield. The man ruined more players than he made.

Think Bruce will like Penney at left back. Offers a lot going forward.

12 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Yes we all know how bad Luhukay did.

I'd like to know who's idea it was to appoint him in the first place, as they're the one to blame!

Whose idea was it to appoint Bruce. He’s the one that should get the credit. 

Edited by Plonk

2 hours ago, hawksmore said:

10th April 2018, Jos had been in charge only a few months and I wanted him gone. We looked awful against a mediocre QPR, getting battered 4-2

The majority on here still wanted him kept on until only a few weeks before his departure

His achievements in Germany though, yeah so great all the fans of the clubs wanted him gone well before he departed.

A complete charlatan 

Wanting a manager sacked 3 months into his job is a bit stupid if you ask me though. 

26 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Wanting a manager sacked 3 months into his job is a bit stupid if you ask me though. 

How can it be stupid when it was the right decision all along?! If he was still here or did a good job then it would be stupid. 

Man you are basic. lol

Just now, hawksmore said:

How can it be stupid when it was the right decision all along?! If he was still here or did a good job then it would be stupid. 

Man you are basic. lol

In hindsight it was yes, but you've gotta give them time in the first place. 

Jos started off so well, but it should have been obvious last season that there were problems with him - he quite clearly had favourites, and even though his promotion of youth players looked good at first, it was obvious pretty soon that he was going to far - virtually any player the club kept after 20 was getting a game as long as they had an even number of legs

He didn’t get the balance right between youth and experience  but the main problem was that he didn’t actually manage or communicate to the team behind closed doors in the manner they were used to. By his own admission he left them to it. 

Really glad we can forget about him. 

Brentford have done similar haven’t they.