Bazza - Mr Angry

11 hours ago, Walt said:

On the flip side I noticed that twice he should have been given the ball first time with no need to bend his run as his timing was spot on, once where Bannan refused the easy straight through ball, Bannan saw the run, (I was convinced at the time that Bannan chose not to pass to him out of spite because of MM previously not tracking their player for the goal) and once when Reach held on to it far too long, on both occasions he would have been through on goal with an half decent first time pass. 

Spot on - it is how I saw it too. Also, at times, it was like Mattias had come on with certain instructions from the bench and then others behind him had other ideas as to where/what he should be doing. He genuinely looked lost. I took no pleasure in witnessing him being loud mouthed by Bannan. It just looked like Bazza was making out in front of the crowd. Hector and Westwood were more professional in how they got their respective message across, during and after the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Matias was at fault for the goal as he failed to track the runner, what’s even worse is that he did exactly the same thing again 5 minutes later and Hector had to bail him out.

I noticed straight after the final whistle he was on deep conversation with Westwood for quite a while too.

All in all he was very poor when he came in, perhaps trying to hard to impress given his lack of game time recently but I wouldn’t be surprised if we never saw him in a Wednesday shirt again.

Matias...was at fault...all in all very poor.

Nowt new in those comments I'm afraid.

I genuinely hope we don't see him in a Wednesday shirt next season. 

21 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Kept having a go at lazaar as well when he didn't pass to him.

Would like to see a change in attitude in bazza, needs to start encouraging more instead of getting in their backs.

Players like that used to really wee wee me off when I was playing. 

Were you crap too ? What use is encouraging as you pick the ball out of the net ? Brucies fault anyway he should have asked Reach to fill that role !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

24 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Were you crap too ? What use is encouraging as you pick the ball out of the net ? Brucies fault anyway he should have asked Reach to fill that role !

Judging by your response I think we have another angry ginger on our hands people :duntmatter:

22 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Matias was at fault for the goal as he failed to track the runner, what’s even worse is that he did exactly the same thing again 5 minutes later and Hector had to bail him out.

I noticed straight after the final whistle he was on deep conversation with Westwood for quite a while too.

All in all he was very poor when he came in, perhaps trying to hard to impress given his lack of game time recently but I wouldn’t be surprised if we never saw him in a Wednesday shirt again.

Only reason we did see him was because Forestieri and Boyd were both out. Wouldn't have done otherwise.

Without in any way tryng to defend Matias, who was IMO very poor on Sat when he came on, I would suggest that Bannan remembers the old adage about people in glass houses. He himself made a hsh of a move that could/should have led to a Swansea goal, as well as the one Lees made, gifting the ball, and an open passage to goal for Swansea. His interaction with matias was not of the best, and I know earlier on this season, he often seemed reluctant to pass to Palmer who was handily placed, and   several of his passes went astray.. 

He must be considered one of our senior players, and I would expect him to show a little more concern rather than anger at mistakes. It is not as if he is the perfect player himself.   

On 24/02/2019 at 00:32, agentwalker said:

Kept having a go at lazaar as well when he didn't pass to him.

Would like to see a change in attitude in bazza, needs to start encouraging more instead of getting in their backs.

Players like that used to really wee wee me off when I was playing. 

I'm probably with this .. not the type of player that wants someone on my case .. i certainly don't start berating someone for fecking up .. need to encourage them and get behind them. Managers job to crack whip and slate you are in the dressing room - find it a bit childish at times seeing Bannan do that when he's guilty of many a fizz up and has been off boil lately

just my opinion of course ..

Had loads of bullies like that in the Sheffield Nomads league way back......

8 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Without in any way tryng to defend Matias, who was IMO very poor on Sat when he came on, I would suggest that Bannan remembers the old adage about people in glass houses. He himself made a hsh of a move that could/should have led to a Swansea goal, as well as the one Lees made, gifting the ball, and an open passage to goal for Swansea. His interaction with matias was not of the best, and I know earlier on this season, he often seemed reluctant to pass to Palmer who was handily placed, and   several of his passes went astray.. 

He must be considered one of our senior players, and I would expect him to show a little more concern rather than anger at mistakes. It is not as if he is the perfect player himself.   

Had loads of bullies like that in the Sheffield Nomads league, back in the day..Everyone was basically f.ookin' crap...I was a crap right back, but sometimes was moved forward to take a crap right hand side in a crap midfield 4..Our captain was a crap fat f.ooker who took up a position in the middle of the crap midfield and he just sorta stood an' pointed..if the ball came to him..he would always try an' fookjn' shoot...from anywhere...if it flew out wide left...he pointed to our crap left winger and said it was a pass..It flew out wide right...once..and he pointed at me..

I said "That was a shot you crap fat f.ooker"....So he pointed left again...I was back at crap right back the week after...I hit me own crossbar twice in 2 seconds..ball came across ..I went to volley it out ...shinned it..it came back off the crossbar to me..so I went to head it out...and hit me own crossbar again...

I was crap

Edited by asteener1867