Bruce on Rovrum..

6 hours ago, AlanLee said:

We'll see who's laughing at 3pm. I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of you having Steve Bruce as your manager for the next few years (before you sack him). 

He is without doubt one THE worst managers in the football league. His spending versus his record is atrocious as Villa found out to their cost.

Alan Stubbs?WTF:WTF:

SID. JAMES. PIPE.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, alanharper said:

They genuinely have (or had last time we went anyway) a list of all the famous people from Rotherham on the reverse side of the advertising boards in front of the away end.  It said the Chuckle Brothers, David Seaman, Howard Webb, and I think that was it.  

I can't believe Sandy Powell wasn't on there

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

They genuinely have (or had last time we went anyway) a list of all the famous people from Rotherham on the reverse side of the advertising boards in front of the away end.  It said the Chuckle Brothers, David Seaman, Howard Webb, and I think that was it.  

Seaman was in same year as me at School, Leeds fan if I remember right.

Paul Shane was from Rotherham, he was a Wednesday fan. :biggrin:

7 hours ago, Liam_Baggies said:

They're a strange breed at Rotherham

I went some weeks ago and we was drinking in a Weatherspoons in town.

I'd never met such a strange bunch with such a burning hatred. 

I once went in the Weatherspoons pub called the Rhinoceros in the centre of Toytown.  Jesus what an eye opener, the people in there would steal the laces out of your shoes as you walked past. Lucky to get out with my wallet intact. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, AlanLee said:

We'll see who's laughing at 3pm. I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of you having Steve Bruce as your manager for the next few years (before you sack him). 

He is without doubt one THE worst managers in the football league. His spending versus his record is atrocious as Villa found out to their cost.

What a c0ck. Made a reyt two hat of yourself with that post. 

Edited by Nut

8 hours ago, AlanLee said:

throwing_fish_net_fail.gif.c4535838aff76e1de01d04ad0fda937f.gif

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, AlanLee said:

flY8I6i.gif

• Haha 8