Bruce on Rovrum..

1 hour ago, AlanLee said:

We'll see who's laughing at 3pm. I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of you having Steve Bruce as your manager for the next few years (before you sack him). 

He is without doubt one THE worst managers in the football league. His spending versus his record is atrocious as Villa found out to their cost.

Bloody hell we aren't falling for that.

lol

We'll see who's laughing at 3pm. I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of you having Steve Bruce as your manager for the next few years (before you sack him). 

He is without doubt one THE worst managers in the football league. His spending versus his record is atrocious as Villa found out to their cost.

Oh hello.

You're back again I see.

One of THE worst managers in the football league, with one of THE best records.

Still, you've got Warney, so we can only look over at your set up with envy.

Good luck in your cup final.

3 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Never realised it was 42 years since they beat us at their ground.

Must be one of our oldest records against a team. Better not balls it up or they will be going on about it for that long.

They'll put up it up on their board of achievements! 

6 minutes ago, bobness said:

They'll put up it up on their board of achievements! 

They genuinely have (or had last time we went anyway) a list of all the famous people from Rotherham on the reverse side of the advertising boards in front of the away end.  It said the Chuckle Brothers, David Seaman, Howard Webb, and I think that was it.  

• Haha 2

lol

1 hour ago, Liam_Baggies said:

They're a strange breed interbred at Rotherham

I went some weeks ago and we was drinking in a Weatherspoons in town.

I'd never met such a strange bunch with such a burning hatred. 

I've corrected it for you.lol

4 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Did you know that their win over us in the league cup in 2013 was voted as one ot the top ten wins of theirs at their new stadium,forget promotion /playoff winning games................nah screw that "we beat wednesday"......................................FFS.

Us scoring twice at the death in ‘15 to beat them at their place was one of my highlights ..

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Did you know that their win over us in the league cup in 2013 was voted as one ot the top ten wins of theirs at their new stadium,forget promotion /playoff winning games................nah screw that "we beat wednesday"......................................FFS.

You're right.  Beating us isn't a big deal at all.   Even Burton regularly do it.  

In fact, we've got that many bogey teams I'm starting to think we aren't all that good.   Surely some kind of mistake.  

6 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Aye,42 years and counting at their place (in the league).

Can see the honours board now "The day we beat SWFC"

I live in Toytown. End if the 70's early 80's the last bus used to go past Millmoor and we would be serenaded.

"Who put the ball in the Wednesday net

Jooooooooooa, Jooooooooooa

Who put the ball in the Wednesday net, Jooooooooooa Mc Bride.

Jooooooooooa McBride, Jooooooooooa McBride.

Who put the ball in the Wednesday net, Jooooooooooa Mc Bride.

And onward and fecking onward.

I recall a Rovrum supporter telling me what a waste of money Waddle was, after seeing him play in a pre season friendly at Millmoor following us signing him. I hope that they stay up, the more weak teams the better for us next season, even if they manage to flook a draw tomorrow.

5 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Worst manager in football league?? 

Name me another manager in Championship with more promotions to Premier League? as for spending money majority have money to spend, some more than others.

5 hours ago, AlanLee said:

You’ve always been a decent opposing team poster, up until this stupid post