Bruce on Rovrum..

My favourite part of this is all the Rotherham fans saying stuff like "this has wrote our team talk for Warney" and then when Warne was interviewed he said "I'll speak to the lads about turning into legends if they can score against Sheffield Wednesday" lol 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Did you know that their win over us in the league cup in 2013 was voted as one ot the top ten wins of theirs at their new stadium,forget promotion /playoff winning games................nah screw that "we beat wednesday"......................................FFS.

Can believe it, pub near me used to have a framed pictures of when they beat us with that last minute goal from about 10 years ago. Had ticket stubs etc of it.

If a league win against us when nothing at stake  is part of their History, just show how poor they are. 

12 minutes ago, Gnarwolf said:

My favourite part of this is all the Rotherham fans saying stuff like "this has wrote our team talk for Warney" and then when Warne was interviewed he said "I'll speak to the lads about turning into legends if they can score against Sheffield Wednesday" lol 

Seems the bar to become a legend in toytown is very low.

Guess Warne thinks if he beats us he may keep his job, knowing them getting relegated would be fine if they beat us. Small town, small minds.

5 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

We'll see who's laughing at 3pm. I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of you having Steve Bruce as your manager for the next few years (before you sack him). 

He is without doubt one THE worst managers in the football league. His spending versus his record is atrocious as Villa found out to their cost.

That's some poor bait there pal

10 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

We'll see who's laughing at 3pm. I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of you having Steve Bruce as your manager for the next few years (before you sack him). 

He is without doubt one THE worst managers in the football league. His spending versus his record is atrocious as Villa found out to their cost.

:duntmatter:

I fairness Bruce is right.

They were all singing 'we hate Wednesday" at their victory parade after promotion last season.

They're like any other set of fans from any of the tin pot clubs in our locality, they all hate the big club in the area, the only club that's ever done anything and that club is us.

Everyone knows our main match is against the pigs, the rivalry tomorrow will be very one sided.

17 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

4 promotions. 

You are an idiot and a crap troll.

Kind Regards, 

18 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

What are you on here for you weirdo??

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Cute.

33 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

lol good effort

19 minutes ago, OasisOwl72 said:

Is there a more one side rivalry in English football?

Rotherham fan I work also talked about their players/a player becoming a legend by scoring a winner against us. Seems to have emanated to Warne too. Cute.

Alan Lee I believe !

58 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Poor trolling.

I think you'll find that although Bruce didn't achieve promotion, he made a very healthy profit on transfer dealing

whilst with Villa.

Edited by oldtawnyowl