Those SWFC Pulp shirts...

Just thought I’d share the news that there still a chance to get your hands on one.

They we’re on sale for only 24 hours and I know there were a few on here mention how disappointed they were not to get one as I don’t think they were widely advertised.

Anyway it appears they have a few left so here are the details.

WAWAW.

772F51A5-D71A-40ED-A21D-1797E0F584C0.jpeg

6DA37E52-D543-4831-9908-CAB2EC653F49.jpeg

985BDF10-2CA5-4CE3-8650-750462E4E3F9.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My nephews have got them.

Visited my brother last weekend and he had also framed Hutchinson’s shirt that Hutch gave to my nephew in his last appearance. My bro was telling me it might be worth something, it was the shirt Hutch wore in his last appearance and he might never play again.

Move forward one game later. Unlucky bro. lol

These are the nephews who are on Chesterfield’s books, one a keeper, and one a midfielder. Unlucky Chesterfield. On your books but Owls. Stitch that. Off as soon as a contract is offered.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

My nephews have got them.

Visited my brother last weekend and he had also framed Hutchinson’s shirt that Hutch gave to my nephew in his last appearance. My bro was telling me it might be worth something, it was the shirt Hutch wore in his last appearance and he might never play again.

Move forward one game later. Unlucky bro. lol

These are the nephews who are on Chesterfield’s books, one a keeper, and one a midfielder. Unlucky Chesterfield. On your books but Owls. Stitch that. Off as soon as a contract is offered.

Merry Christmas Simon. 

I watched Hutch after the game on Saturday against Preston take his shirt off and give it to a little lass by the tunnel. Only one to do it. So sadly your nephew doesn't have the last match worn one. But still a Hutch shirt. Plenty of ladies on her would like a sniff!

7 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

Merry Christmas Simon. 

I watched Hutch after the game on Saturday against Preston take his shirt off and give it to a little lass by the tunnel. Only one to do it. So sadly your nephew doesn't have the last match worn one. But still a Hutch shirt. Plenty of ladies on her would like a sniff!

My nephews know all the players. Hutch is one of the good ones, always looks after the kids. They like Joao aswell, he’s also always got time for the kids.

I’ve kept some maggots in the fridge for Christmas btw. If I get chance, I’ll nip out for a quick sesh.

Oh yeah, and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours too  lol

Edited by theowlsman