Those SWFC Pulp shirts...

errr why are the 5quid cheaper than the ones we bought in the first order?

as someone else has mentioned - these lads got these designed, made and shipping in under 10 weeks, for 50quid no less. AND made money on that. Chansiri really signed a bum deal with that australian company.

1 minute ago, jamsandwich said:

as someone else has mentioned - these lads got these designed, made and shipping in under 10 weeks, for 50quid no less. AND made money on that. Chansiri really signed a bum deal with that australian company.

was £50 in first order wasnt it?

Guest Manwithastick

I like Pulp. I like Jarvis. But he’s always refused to confirm if he’s Wednesday or United - a bit like Palin - and I’ve actually asked him twice.

2 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

I like Pulp. I like Jarvis. But he’s always refused to confirm if he’s Wednesday or United - a bit like Palin - and I’ve actually asked him twice.

Always thought he was Wednesday, seen him a few times at Hillsborough, he was at the Wembley play off final and remember him being at QPR away a few years ago

Guest Jack the Hat
On 04/01/2019 at 10:53, jamsandwich said:

Because something changed.

Guest Jack the Hat
6 hours ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Ask wikipedia, i didn't 'kin write it.

if he felt that way, surely he would have corrected it.

Relax. It’s a running joke on here that the Arctic’s are United fans even though they so oviously  support the massive.