That's it then

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Westwood and the rests inclusion puts to bed the chairman's a liar and he's picking the team theorists. Also it shows a worrying lack of judgement from Jos, bloke should have been sacked on this alone. 

............................and will surely negate any sympathy there was for him

Guest Theboylangers

I think DC might have taken his eye off things whilst trying to sort FFP/P&S and trusted Jos with the playing side and KM with the running of the club.  When he returned back to the UK, I think he was surprised by the fans wanting Jos out, only to find it was all in a bit of a mess on the playing side and held a meeting with the players. Next thing, Jos is gone. Sacked/mutual consent. 

This is no way based on fact, just my thoughts on how things panned out. 

35 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Westwood and the rests inclusion puts to bed the chairman's a liar and he's picking the team theorists. 

It'll put them to bed certainly .

But I'm sure they will lie their fiddling with themselves whilst they think of something else to babble on.

Maybe just maybe we have a very good chairman that backs and trusts his managers maybe the problem is that he’s just chose the wrong managers and maybe his next appointment if right could be Avery good combination 

is it beyond imagination that we have a wealthy chairman who is willing to give autonomy and backing to his managers but it’s the managers that have set us behind and now the huge financial and team performance rebuild can start again

maybe

Guest Theboylangers
8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

The irony is that it's beginning to look more like DC really hasn't been involved enough on the playing side of the club and it is one area in particular where he has trusted and handed over pretty much total responsibility to those employed in that area.

Which is what I was trying to say above. DC handed over the team responsibilities to Jos and it turned out that it was all  too much for Jos.