That's it then

35 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Westwood and the rests inclusion puts to bed the chairman's a liar and he's picking the team theorists. Also it shows a worrying lack of judgement from Jos, bloke should have been sacked on this alone. 

That’s what we all hope is the case. However, I find it hard to comprehend that DC has been so otherwise engaged this season that he didn’t have time to ask Jos what the hell he was he playing about at and even pull rank on him, especially as he himself was getting a lot of the stick for the situation. Something doesn’t quite stack up in my opinion but hopefully whatever it was is all behind us.

23 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

I think DC might have taken his eye off things whilst trying to sort FFP/P&S and trusted Jos with the playing side and KM with the running of the club.  When he returned back to the UK, I think he was surprised by the fans wanting Jos out, only to find it was all in a bit of a mess on the playing side and held a meeting with the players. Next thing, Jos is gone. Sacked/mutual consent. 

This is no way based on fact, just my thoughts on how things panned out. 

that's a positive tho surely .letting the manager get on with things ,wrongly or rightly the decisions are

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, WelshOwl74 said:

that's a positive tho surely .letting the manager get on with things ,wrongly or rightly the decisions are

DC trusted Jos and Jos let him and the fans down.