Westwood, Hutch and Boyd all involved in squad today

1 minute ago, pj owl said:

Will be delighted if Westwood starts but tinged with some sympathy for Dawson - how must that affect his confidence.

Regardless what happens it’s new manager syndrome they pick their 11 end of even if it is bullen he picks his 11 Dawson needs to step up now show his abilities even more so to get new managers attention.

2 minutes ago, pj owl said:

Will be delighted if Westwood starts but tinged with some sympathy for Dawson - how must that affect his confidence.

I get what you mean but things have to be done for the good of the team...spare a thought for wildsmith as because if westwood plays dawson will be on the bench

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, newbster said:

I get what you mean but things have to be done for the good of the team...spare a thought for wildsmith as because if westwood plays dawson will be on the bench

Unless Dawson is injured.

I'll be surprised if bullen changes it up massively. Think he'll stick with the boys who've trained all week under Jos.

9 minutes ago, pj owl said:

If we're being brutally honest the kids been stuck in the firing range for too long, can't blame him for results as he's played his part and for me done well and coped admirabley, but the last few games the pressure has began to take its toll, so a rest maybe a good thing for his confidence and improvement. 

9 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Where are you looking from southstand.

Can you see the bench already. Hutch should be warming up not sitting on the bench. That was Jos's job  lol

Judging by his username , he is  a Worthers man on the south. 

18 minutes ago, pj owl said:

If Jos had done it right, we would have 2 happy goalies, instead we have one not match fit, and tother had his confidence knocked.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Disrespected the club apparently. Although still fit to represent the club in the community in a PR role. Consistency at its best.

Wonder if it's abit of brinksmanship on both parts. Club say "Abdi, do this, do that"....hoping he says "no"....so they can fine him but Abdi turns up, signs those autographs.

Idea for Chansiri though. 

An Almen Abdi fans forum, bring your own Alcohol, starts at 9pm on Saturday