Nuhiu yesterday

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Add Blackburn, Birmingham, Roverham and QPR to that. You can’t defend players playing like headless chickens in more matches than not. Not acceptable.

And Derby at home. Went from a goal up to losing 2 1 in the space of 5 minutes and would have been more if we weren't saved by the half time whistle. No character or leadership as soon as something goes wrong.

10 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

A new manager will watch previous games, thats why we had an improved performance.

The players know like we do that Jos is on the verge.

To concede 2 soft goals like we did is another message from the players to the powers that be.

So you think our players deliberately threw the game? That’s quite an accusation. 

It also means it’s definitely the players rather than the coach that’s costing us points.

Interesting stuff!

6 minutes ago, Key said:

So you think our players deliberately threw the game? That’s quite an accusation. 

It also means it’s definitely the players rather than the coach that’s costing us points.

Interesting stuff!

The players don't want to be managed by this man, how else can a change happen?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Difference is we are paying his wages. When he starts paying me out of his pocket then he can give me stick. Fairs fair.

I think it’s just his character, don’t know

why people got offended by it , he’s a human being afterall and he’s took FAR more than his fair share of stick over the years even when he’s played well

I say fair play to him 

28 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

A new manager will watch previous games, thats why we had an improved performance.

To concede 2 soft goals like we did is another message from the players to the powers that be.

So if the players threw the game on purpose (which I very much doubt), then it's the players that need sacking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Key said:

Interesting stuff!

I don't think they are doing it deliberately 

I think it's an overt  barometer of their motivation and confidence  and also the fact we haven't a natural leader on the pitch  - very brittle bunch we have at the moment tbh 

It's no coincidence that many teams that struggle to pass a ball under a struggling  manager will win the first match after he is sacked   we beat notts for 3-0 away when CC left for his childhood passion 

Guest Jack the Hat
11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I think it’s just his character, don’t know

why people got offended by it , he’s a human being afterall and he’s took FAR more than his fair share of stick over the years even when he’s played well

I say fair play to him 

I'm not offended at all, but to dish it out he has to be putting in more than a dozen decent performances in 5 years. I just don't get the Nuhiu love in some fans have.  But then if I went to another country and got paid a fortune for doing something I love I wouldn't moan when the fans gave me a nickname in the local vernacular. Or make comments in the papers about how they voted in a referendum . But then we are all different. I'm only interested in what his feet say in the pitch. And they haven't said that much to me whilst he's been here.

1 minute ago, Jack the Hat said:

I'm not offended at all, but to dish it out he has to be putting in more than a dozen decent performances in 5 years. I just don't get the Nuhiu love in some fans have.  But then if I went to another country and got paid a fortune for doing something I love I wouldn't moan when the fans gave me a nickname in the local vernacular. Or make comments in the papers about how they voted in a referendum . But then we are all different. I'm only interested in what his feet say in the pitch. And they haven't said that much to me whilst he's been here.

I think there’s the odd few that have fought his corner , but very very few Sheff Wed fans have much ‘love’ for Nuhiu let’s be honest 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I think there’s the odd few that have fought his corner , but very very few Sheff Wed fans have much ‘love’ for Nuhiu let’s be honest 

I'm one and was delighted to give it back to the haters last season  on the basis they refused to praise him even when he did really well that's all i asked for an honest individual match appraisal not dogged defence of a position or stand taken on OT 

He has been rubbish this season end of   -but so have many players  it hasn't helped his cause that it coincides with a new contract but you could level that at many players penney for one 

45 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

So the players lost on purpose.

What total codswallop.

Guest Jack the Hat
8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Perhaps you are right. I'm not a hater and am never knowingly nasty to anyone even in the heat of the moment. I guess the point I am making is if he chooses to be outspoken then, if he doesn't back it up with performances, he is gonna get some stick . I don't think he does himself any favours. I'd prefer he channels it into his performances. I was wel excited when he signed originally.

last goal 21 league games ago yet he still gets picked and the clueless manager plays him for 90 minutes almost every week

i agree tho from what i saw yesterday it did seem to be one of his better games, easily a 6 out of 10

Edited by dani_armo

He has put on a massive amount of weight and now even more immobile than ever. (is that an oxymoron) 

Dobbin is performing exactly as predicted by me at the end of last season. 

Nows he's clearly overeating and publily showing his contempt for the club. 

We have another season of him after this one 

If he continues to gain weight then sack him as he's in breach of contract as he's unable to fulfil his duties. 

Hang on he's always been unable to fulfil his duties as a footballer as he's not a footballer 

Hes getting paud more than Brookes is at Bournemouth. They have one of the most talented young players in the Premiership and we have nuhu. 

Is it any wonder we are heading to the third division? 

• Like 1

On 16/12/2018 at 09:46, HighworthOwl said:

Played very well. His hold up play was excellent bringing others into the game.

Also made some important defensive headers from corners.

I know he has his limitations but yesterday he was excellent. 

The annoying thing for me is before our capitulation was the first time in the game I thought we had a controlled period of possession and could potentially score more. 

LIES!!! :biggrin: