• Katrien Meire
    • Jos Luhukay
    • Carlos Carvahal
    • Doyen
    • Players
    • Paixoa (and any other advisors)
    • Fans

K Westwood

Beaten from about 40 yards in the play off final that would have seen us promoted.

Now rightly banished as a result, he spends his days shackled to a chair watching re run after re run.  Chris Woods is still in there from 1993 doing the same thing.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Players currently running at 0% of the vote despite being booed by many fans on a weekly basis. Interesting.

On the basis of this post I voted for the players

:biggrin:

• Haha 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

14 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Can't believe there isnt an 'Other' option

Surely we can pin this on Dave Richards as well?

Following this logic I’ll call Bert McGee for not backing Howard Wilkinson. My Dad would vote for Eric Taylor and the board of directors back in 1961 who he blames for putting ground redevelopment ahead of Harry Cattericks’ team building. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, oldowl67 said:

Following this logic I’ll call Bert McGee for not backing Howard Wilkinson. My Dad would vote for Eric Taylor and the board of directors back in 1961 who he blames for putting ground redevelopment ahead of Harry Cattericks’ team building. 

If I had a £ for every time my Dad had done the same about Eric Taylor you and me could have bought the club and marched us into th e Champions League YEARS ago

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

If I had a £ for every time my Dad had done the same about Eric Taylor you and me could have bought the club and marched us into th e Champions League YEARS ago

Me too, my Dad’s still not got over it after nearly 60 years! He still goes all misty eyed when he talks about Cattericks’ Wednesday team.

Logically DC is to blame. But i believe his intentions were good, the people i voted for their intentions were not good, just self serving.

Ultimately DC will carry the can for trusting the wrong people, simple mistake, ..it happens all the time. I think they now have him tied up like a kipper. Pun intended

Edited by sherlyegg