When Jos is gone

Why all this fuss about bringing back Westwood. Good as he is, that's the least of our worries for now. It's not the GK , its the men in front of him who are at fault. The defence has never been over strong for a number of seasons, despite results. We have been without a confident, strong centre half, an absolute requirement, for any good side. Loovens was our anchor for a long time and has never been replaced. We have gone down the route of two centre backs, both sharing responsibility, but two in charge rarely works, unless the No.2 is prepared to offer advice, but most importantly, must also be prepared to accept advice. There can only be one gaffer. Ask my wife .

The same applies to the DoF/Manager or the Manager/Head Coach roles. The best two individuals are not necessarily the best pair.   . 

19 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Chansiri will seek investment or go, before Jos leaves.

Jos is a good man, dealt a bad card.

His hands are tied behind his back and all us idiots are slapping him. 

Jos is a pudding mate nobody makes him change formation every weel

37 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Jos is a pudding mate nobody makes him change formation every week

Can't agree mate, but I would say I think he's dealing with unthinkable issues and scenarios. 

That he can't speak about and a new manager would only have to deal with the same issues.

23 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Chansiri will seek investment or go, before Jos leaves.

Jos is a good man, dealt a bad card.

His hands are tied behind his back and all us idiots are slapping him. 

I'm pretty sure DC is not telling him to play a back 4 one week, 5 the next and 4 again the week after.  I agree JL probably doesn't have a free handbut that dosn't explain the bullshit tactics