Are you always on the same side?

6 minutes ago, Slogboy said:

Did Jo's want them or did chansiri sort the signings out ??

I hope the signing were the managers or Jos is more of a patsy than i hoped. 

He has had his hands tied in the transfer market but if he is playing players he didn't want then I would be equally worried that most of the rumours flying around about players not being allowed to play being true.

19 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I don't think he's the man to take us forward but I'm not going to start a thread every other f00king day telling people about it.

Will leave that to *Tinks* and the usual brigade. 

Almost as bad as the self-congratulatory tools who turn every other thread into an opportunity to go on about the 'Ginger Messiah' for no good reason.

3 hours ago, Slogboy said:

Did Jo's want them or did chansiri sort the signings out ??

It's safe to assume that Jos is happy with the transfers. He left Stuttgart because the club signed players he didn't want.

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/vfb-stuttgart/story/2951695/jos-luhukay-quits-stuttgart-after-just-four-games-in-charge

Edited by Woozie
word

25 minutes ago, Woozie said:

It's safe to assume that Jos is happy with the transfers. He left Stuttgart because the club signed players he didn't want.

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/vfb-stuttgart/story/2951695/jos-luhukay-quits-stuttgart-after-just-four-games-in-charge

Now I am more worried about Jos he quit because of players being signed one was one of the biggest stars of the last world cup and Jos didn't want him, I would be worried about Jos judgement a bit more now.

19 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

So, I'm backing the current manager because I think I've accepted the 1st and 2nd season under Chansiri and Carlos

If a choice, I would rather have CC back than Jos. CC used to play attacking no nonsense football always on the hunt for goals....comparatively speaking :biggrin:

Though to be perfectly honest ..both are poo, but considering who recommended em, now with hindsight, was obvious.

Lots of people make excuses for Jos and he’s been dealt a tough hand but:  

- does anyone think he’s actually making us the sum of our parts or more? Surely not he’s making us less

- would anyone actually trust him with the kinds of money CC was given in his first two years? 

- do we think our squad is as bad as the one Cardiff had when Warnock took them over on the verge of relegation, so we don’t think any manager could do better?

That seems quite simple to me. 

• Thanks 1

On 14/11/2018 at 20:23, Finney on the Wing said:

Naaah, can't see that (above, highlighted) - to oversee a turnaround in fitter, younger playing staff compared to the injury prone/big earners, then yes.

When we've got the main strikers back (FF, MM, Hooper and Winnall) I honestly think we can mount a very good challenge for the playoffs.

This league keeps turning itself inside-out, results wise and no-one's good enough to make a decisive move as yet.

Play offs. Absolutely zero chance