Quote by Pep.

I wonder how long it takes when you inherit a club in total meltdown, with more injured players than fit ones, a huge wage bill, in breach of FFP rules, the club’s record signing unable to score in a brothel and no way of signing anyone, either temporary or permanent. Has Pep any experience in these areas, if so could he please give Jos a call and give him the benefit of his experience? lol

5 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

"Every manger needs time" this said  I an interview by the man.

Any manager only gets time if he earns it. Everybody always harps on about Alex Ferguson getting saved by Mark Robins goal in the 1990 F.A cup, and how if he had been sacked the subsequent glory may never have happened. 

The truth is he had been there since 1986. He had already been given time, yes history shows it was the right decision, but the stakes are higher now. In today’s football 18 months is a long time to prove yourself, Jos is fast approaching 12 months. 

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Clueless Carlos who got us playing the best football for 20 years and took us to Wembley and 4th the following season , yeah that’s really clueless . 

It’s amazing what £40m can do isn’t it. 

Edited by owlmanc

On 11/11/2018 at 16:48, dewsburyowl58 said:

Clueless Carlos who got us playing the best football for 20 years and took us to Wembley and 4th the following season , yeah that’s really clueless . 

spunk*d this clubs best chance for the last 2 decades, and Christ knows how many more decades to come, and you're satisfied with a wembley appearance (where we didn't show up) and a 4th place failure, my you're easily satisfied.

the 'smoke n' mirrors man had you, it's a wonder he didn't take you to swansea with him, time to take coco's piccy's down off the bedroom wall, the clown has departed, money spent, club f***ed.

2 hours ago, dnhc said:

spunk*d this clubs best chance for the last 2 decades, and Christ knows how many more decades to come, and you're satisfied with a wembley appearance (where we didn't show up) and a 4th place failure, my you're easily satisfied.

the 'smoke n' mirrors man had you, it's a wonder he didn't take you to swansea with him, time to take coco's piccy's down off the bedroom wall, the clown has departed, money spent, club f***ed.

Glad you didn’t stretch the imagination to make your point !!!!  , guess you didn’t enjoy it then we’ll i did ole boy sorry . 

On 12/11/2018 at 03:24, Sham67 said:

It warms my heart to see that our fanbase is for more knowledgeable than Pep Guardiola.  We'll be laughing when Nigel and Kev are running the club.

Everyone on here has got the same amount of experience of managing a struggling second division outfit as pep. 

None. 

• Haha 2