The City Is Theirs

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

They're both gutted mate.  They'll being tossingeach other off for as long as the thread lasts.

I am gutted

I'm gutted that so called fans like yourself are actually letting this idiot off the hook week after week after week...

You don't care about the future of our club, nor Big D. You just care about silly point scoring on Owlstalk.

Our clubs going down the bottom - and being taken there by 2 people who are both as stubborn as each other - and all you guys want to do is take the wee wee out of people who not only point it out - but get really annoyed about it. I'm really annoyed about it.

I was there. Were you? Or Big D? If you were I'd like to think you were as embarrassed at the gutless performance as everybody I was stood with.

I am 56 years old and that is the most one sided Sheffield derby i have ever seen, and yes, i am including the BDM in that.

I am grateful for the point but how anyone can be happy for us to be so totally outplayed (and to make it worse on live TV) by them next door is beyond me......it was humiliating watching us trying to string 3 passes together.

• Like 2

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, sheriwozgod said:

I am 56 years old and that is the most one sided Sheffield derby i have ever seen, and yes, i am including the BDM in that.

I am grateful for the point but how anyone can be happy for us to be so totally outplayed (and to make it worse on live TV) by them next door is beyond me......it was humiliating watching us trying to string 3 passes together.

Bang on the money

37 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

6 years in the wilderness while we were streets ahead, playing in Play Off semis and finals, signing players we had dreamed about

Now Jos has us going away to their place - with 13 league places separating us - playing 6 defenders and going for a 0-0 with just 25% possession

How we have fallen behind United.

Jos Luhukays and Dejphon Chansiris Sheffield Wednesday. Makes you proud

Perhaps you are right, Jos certainly isn’t the man for the job at Hillsborough and the sooner we get rid of him the better.

I wouldn’t however be see confident of us remaining behind the pigs, Wilder getting the maximum out of a squad of predominantly lower league players seems to have taken everyone’s minds off of the storm just over the horizon...

A9786866-B809-4E95-90E0-E00CE604F1DE.jpeg

• Like 1

We need to stop this fast decline we're in by:

A) Sacking Jos and get MM in

B) Get through to DC to change most of his thinking and decision making. Failing that he should find another owner.

As for this city is their's. Never, over my dead body will I admit that.

Edited by Mountain Owl

I think most people accept we are in a mess. Being pleased we didn’t get stuffed last night doesn’t make any difference to that.

But the mardarses who were all over our new owner while he was throwing his money at very nearly getting us to the premier and providing us with some great football and have now turned into whinging “true fans “ don’t do us any favours at all.

I don’t really understand this thread.

Its very emotive and not objective. A bit drama queenish.

And, furthermore, in context, the performance last night was far from gutless. How many youngsters played - 4?

But finally, it doesn’t attempt to make any distinction between the manager, the past manager/stewardship and the Chairman.

Its as though the blame is mutually exclusive.

I not sure that it is. 

You can shuffle the deck chairs - but it’s just a sticking plaster.

Its going to get worse before it gets better.

If it gets better?

14 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I am gutted

I'm gutted that so called fans like yourself are actually letting this idiot off the hook week after week after week...

You don't care about the future of our club, nor Big D. You just care about silly point scoring on Owlstalk.

Our clubs going down the bottom - and being taken there by 2 people who are both as stubborn as each other - and all you guys want to do is take the wee wee out of people who not only point it out - but get really annoyed about it. I'm really annoyed about it.

I was there. Were you? Or Big D? If you were I'd like to think you were as embarrassed at the gutless performance as everybody I was stood with.

I wasn’t there but been plenty of times in the past. Not sure if you still go to Hillsborough because a few weeks ago you’d done a 6/10 flounce (to follow on from Grandads 7/10 flounce) and jacked it in.

Jos & Chansiri won’t be here forever and when you look in the history books in years to come you will see that we didn’t get hammered at the Lane in 2018 we drew. You and Farrell will still be able to bore ever f**ker to tears about how far behind we were at the time and no one will give a shiny sh ite. 

I dont care care about the club? If only I’d realised that when I started going in ‘67

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I don’t really understand this thread.

Its very emotive and not objective. A bit drama queenish.

And, furthermore, in context, the performance last night was far from gutless. How many youngsters played - 4?

But finally, it doesn’t attempt to make any distinction between the manager, the past manager/stewardship and the Chairman.

Its as though the blame is mutually exclusive.

I not sure that it is. 

You can shuffle the deck chairs - but it’s just a sticking plaster.

Its going to get worse before it gets better.

If it gets better?

I think we are of similar age Reading................have you ever seen such a one sided Sheffield derby ?

1 minute ago, sheriwozgod said:

I think we are of similar age Reading................have you ever seen such a one sided Sheffield derby ?

The semi final at Wembley?

The Club is in a mess - I’m not even sure it’s even in transition. Transition gives some long term hope.

Ranting unobjectively about the manager is the least of my worries ATM. Neither is it any good plucking false past saviours from the squad either.

This squad, generalising, is pretty hopeless.

Its just a convenient scapegoat.

40 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

And that's what's more important than the result.

We are being taken backwards, and downwards. It's death by a thousand cuts.

Gobsmacked some of our fanbase still can't see it, and continue to make excuses.

Taken backwards by whom, think about it

30 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Oh i think there was one other than that,we battered em and i mean battered em scoreline didn't reflect the game tho..................................go on fella see if you can remember it ?

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

Oh i think there was one other than that,we battered em and i mean battered em scoreline didn't reflect the game tho..................................go on fella see if you can remember it ?

As i have just said not even close.........watch the tapes , our performance last night compared to the pigs at Wembley

• Haha 1