Chansiri kicking off

3 minutes ago, jamiejohn said:

For all my many years watching Wednesday we have longed for a wealthy chairman prepared to pump in millions.finally we get one who takes us as close as possible to success but now it isn’t going so well he’s the worst chairman ever. Yes he’s listened to the wrong people and with the high prices things had to keep going well to stop criticism. As I see it he tried his best but came up short but deserves the time to put it right and go again when FFP allows 

Wake up, he came to make money and he got it so wrong, 

1 minute ago, Millhouses said:

What? Someone having a dig at Francis who took us to cup finals and European football!!! Great times

Watching Waddle and Sheri, among other things, boss games was really a joy to behold and seems so far away now. I can't believe we had players of that quality at Hillsborough. Really have to pinch myself when watching some of those old vids.

3 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

I'm not sure I find it funny to be honest. 

I just feel a bit disappointed that it has come to this. 

Agree. Very disappointing. Disappointing results, a chairman who does not like supporters who get emotional about the management of the club and a manager who will not give fans’ favourites a chance of a game.

It is not funny but inevitable unless there is more meetings of minds.

1 hour ago, Owls2k said:

At least we got the stripes back

To be fair I think he was right on this one - they do seem a bit unlucky at the moment - it's all our fault for demanding a return to stripes! :ghoulguy:

10 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

What a sad state of affairs.

Just logged back on as a couple of my Dingle mates have sent me the link.

No matter how bad things are this type of behaviour is not warranted and really embarrasses us and the club.

Sad day, where will it end.

It will end when chansiri gets hounded out and we up poo creek again  we need to get a good manager in who plays best team and stops ****** about with formations because i not a clue what he played today

If the club is put up for sale what value would any championship club be worth to any potential buyer now the big 5 premiership clubs are rumoured to be in talks to leave and join a euro super league. The promised land of the premiership with the tv money would potentially go.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/02/five-english-clubs-named-in-super-league-plan-chelsea-manchester-city-united-arsenal-liverpool

Guest everydays_wednesday
3 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

who is going to buy?

Phillip Green.....he needs someone to love him !!!!

3 minutes ago, selbyowls said:

If the club is put up for sale what value would any championship club be worth to any potential buyer now the big 5 premiership clubs are rumoured to be in talks to leave and join a euro super league. The promised land of the premiership with the tv money would potentially go.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/02/five-english-clubs-named-in-super-league-plan-chelsea-manchester-city-united-arsenal-liverpool

Not everything is about money. 

Guest everydays_wednesday
6 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

That's where I'm watching next weeks match from. Your welcome to join me.

You are actually going to watch....?

early bar 5.30 to 7.30 with 8 pints of blonde and straight to my bed by 7.45....phone off and see what Saturday brings !!!