Another good game

No excuses, 3 points looked fantastic with 5 mins to go, and u just new after that first one we would bottle it, and to be honest I think Dawson should have saved,  the defending is absolutely disgusting, screaming for pessy to pull him down, feels like a loss, doesn't matter if it was westbrom they was poo  tonight and we had a chance to get a brilliant unexpected 3 points,  dear me 

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Exciting match that one and full of positives not least Reach goal

Got what was pretty much an unexpected point against the top side

Thought we battled well and even though we collapsed at the end we got another point when we didn’t expect to

What you talking about?

I did, should have had 3 bar a foooking idiotic move from Jos

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Thought we battled well and even though we collapsed at the end we got another point when we didn’t expect to

Are u pissed we outplayed them 2-0 up then usual shire 

Mistakes have been made. Young players only learn from experience. They'll learn more from tonight for being punished harshly for these mistakes. It won't happen again. The whole team have to take Responsibility, but that said I'm happy with a point as I thought West Brom would be too much for Wednesday mid week after the Leeds game.

As for the Neggers, they are going to stick the boot in to certain individuals after every game. 

I had to laugh this evening, I heard on Talksport two Steve Bruce was getting negged during his last game in charge even when they were two nil up. The Neggers are everywhere.

:ph34r:

Onwards and Upwards Wednesday, and better luck next time.

15 minutes ago, Hawkinsfootballboots said:

Standard owlstalk..... gonna be bedwetting everywhere. Not bothering with this site after this post until tomorrow. Calmer more rational posters will be on then 

It's almost worth shutting the site down for two hours after a defeat, but now consequtive draws against title contenders are causing the the the backbone of the internet to melt in S6.

lol

4 minutes ago, gableratchet said:

Bringing Kirkby on. It made the midfield a bit lightweight , would have been better bringing on Thornily to just sit in front of the defence. Would have also brought Fletcher on instead of Joao.

woulda shoulda coulda

whose team selection and tactics got us 2-0 up in the first place ?

joey,defence and Dawson have to take the slack not Jos

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Plenty of positives from the performance overall but incredibly frustrating not to have 3 points. It's all well and good saying we didn't expect to win going into the game but this is the Championship, anything can happen and you can't afford to throw points away. Would we have expected to lose to Wigan, draw at home to a poor Hull side or not turn up the last hour at Forest. We should be in 6th place tonight and only have ourselves to blame. 

7 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

woulda shoulda coulda

whose team selection and tactics got us 2-0 up in the first place ?

joey,defence and Dawson have to take the slack not Jos

The players made mistakes but the manager picks the team and makes the substitutions, no good taking the plaudits for the first 80 minutes if the decisions made for the last 10 undo all the good that went before it. 

Jos got more right the wrong tonight for sure but the mistakes he made resulted in us not getting the points we should have.