rodri

17 hours ago, dnhc said:

he was poo (as you put it) too. but he was 'championed' as soon as he kicked a ball if not before as he was 'FROM BARCA B' like it was some sort of secret weapon that was bound to succeed.

out of them figures, how many has he scored in top flight football?

But we ar a second division team so if he has scored goals at second division level he could have done the same with us.

17 hours ago, Bark1062 said:

I’ll top that in one ....Francis f—kin Jeffers 

Had him in but tried to only pick players we had on loan. Thats why a few didn't make the list like the lump Leon Clarke - you see him at the blades but for us he was crap.

18 hours ago, dnhc said:

he was poo (as you put it) too. but he was 'championed' as soon as he kicked a ball if not before as he was 'FROM BARCA B' like it was some sort of secret weapon that was bound to succeed.

out of them figures, how many has he scored in top flight football?

Did you wake up yesterday with this weird agenda? Lol strange thread, like others have said it’s a peculiar ex player to pick on 

18 hours ago, room0035 said:

Some of the shower of poo strikers we have had and you pick on one who had a bum deal from a manager without a clue and who has gone on to play most of his career in the top 2 division in Spain. He has a career record of 1 in 3.5 in over 250+ games.

If you had mentioned Matty Fryatt, Adam Proudlock, Mamde Sidibe, Jay Bothroyd, Lee Bradbury, Warren Feeney, David Graham etc all player we had on loan who were crap I am with you but Rodri is a not the one to focus on.

How was Matty fryatt In the same league as those ? He was decent 

19 hours ago, dnhc said:

rodders that world beater we had from BARCA B, scored one goal that the brummie keeper's granny ought to have stopped never mind himself.

"ooooooo, he's from  BARCA B, he can't be shyte, you wouldn't know a good player if you saw one".

how's he doin?

Can tell we've won 3 on the spin, can't bash the current players so laying into old ones :duntmatter::carlosswfc:

What's your thoughts on Teale and Sedgwick? :Pelupessy:

9 hours ago, OWLS about that? said:

Can tell we've won 3 on the spin, can't bash the current players so laying into old ones :duntmatter::carlosswfc:

What's your thoughts on Teale and Sedgwick? :Pelupessy:

Sedgwick the moonwalking winger.....runs forwards but actually looks like he’s going backwards .

• Haha 1

On 06/09/2018 at 16:56, dnhc said:

rodders that world beater we had from BARCA B, scored one goal that the brummie keeper's granny ought to have stopped never mind himself.

"ooooooo, he's from  BARCA B, he can't be shyte, you wouldn't know a good player if you saw one".

how's he doin?

Feeling some next level anger here. How can I help you?

23 hours ago, room0035 said:

But we ar a second division team so if he has scored goals at second division level he could have done the same with us.

i think in the second game i saw him in was millwall, their backline clearly roughed him up a bit and he went into his shell. not receiving protection from the referee that he may well have at home.

as he shrank out came the 'he's a long way from home'.

he hadn't the stomach for english football, but was a world beater before he kicked a ball, and the fact that his fantastic goal was a keeping mistake didn't matter.

On 06/09/2018 at 17:29, room0035 said:

Some of the shower of poo strikers we have had and you pick on one who had a bum deal from a manager without a clue and who has gone on to play most of his career in the top 2 division in Spain. He has a career record of 1 in 3.5 in over 250+ games.

If you had mentioned Matty Fryatt, Adam Proudlock, Mamde Sidibe, Jay Bothroyd, Lee Bradbury, Warren Feeney, David Graham etc all player we had on loan who were crap I am with you but Rodri is a not the one to focus on.

What did Fryatt do wrong?