rodri

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He weren't a bad player.

Got homesick I believe and DJ didn't really help him.

he's 'homesicked' into spanish second division.

if the truth be known, he was too young, our game far too physical, and southern european, and when the third is allied with the first two, then you can have problems.

26 minutes ago, dnhc said:

rodders that world beater we had from BARCA B, scored one goal that the brummie keeper's granny ought to have stopped never mind himself.

"ooooooo, he's from  BARCA B, he can't be shyte, you wouldn't know a good player if you saw one".

how's he doin?

Some of the shower of poo strikers we have had and you pick on one who had a bum deal from a manager without a clue and who has gone on to play most of his career in the top 2 division in Spain. He has a career record of 1 in 3.5 in over 250+ games.

If you had mentioned Matty Fryatt, Adam Proudlock, Mamde Sidibe, Jay Bothroyd, Lee Bradbury, Warren Feeney, David Graham etc all player we had on loan who were crap I am with you but Rodri is a not the one to focus on.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, dnhc said:

rodders that world beater we had from BARCA B, scored one goal that the brummie keeper's granny ought to have stopped never mind himself.

"ooooooo, he's from  BARCA B, he can't be shyte, you wouldn't know a good player if you saw one".

how's he doin?

Better than you Run DNHC lol

Edited by helmut_rooster

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Some of the shower of poo strikers we have had and you pick on one who had a bum deal from a manager without a clue and who has gone on to play most of his career in the top 2 division in Spain. He has a career record of 1 in 3.5 in over 250+ games.

If you had mentioned Matty Fryatt, Adam Proudlock, Mamde Sidibe, Jay Bothroyd, Lee Bradbury, Warren Feeney, David Graham etc all player we had on loan who were crap I am with you but Rodri is a not the one to focus on.

he was poo (as you put it) too. but he was 'championed' as soon as he kicked a ball if not before as he was 'FROM BARCA B' like it was some sort of secret weapon that was bound to succeed.

out of them figures, how many has he scored in top flight football?

12 minutes ago, dnhc said:

he's 'homesicked' into spanish second division.

if the truth be known, he was too young, our game far too physical, and southern european, and when the third is allied with the first two, then you can have problems.

Spanish 2nd division is a decent quality league of similar to our 2nd division. 

I do agree he probably didn't expect the English physicality. But he really wasn't that poor. Definitely not as poor as some we have had and had at his time here (Bothroyd and Sidibe).

6 minutes ago, dnhc said:

he was poo (as you put it) too. but he was 'championed' as soon as he kicked a ball if not before as he was 'FROM BARCA B' like it was some sort of secret weapon that was bound to succeed.

out of them figures, how many has he scored in top flight football?

Well there's that too.

He's not gonna be playing for Barcelona is he if he's poo lol

34 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I’ll top that in one ....Francis f—kin Jeffers 

Edited by Bark1062