Suggestions for the #SWFC Steering Committee

11 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Why aren't you going?

Didn't you put up for it earlier?

You'd be good.

Thanks I did volunteer and the offer is still there. I am more than happy to take other peoples suggestions too if the opportunity came around. I have a logistics and purchasing background too which helps. 

Just now, coe_22 said:

Thanks I did volunteer and the offer is still there. I am more than happy to take other peoples suggestions too if the opportunity came around. I have a logistics and purchasing background too which helps. 

Mate - you can go

PM me your email address and name and I'll sort it and you can go from here

Owlstalk Shop

To accompany the chicken can we get wraps with lettuce, in fact they could pre-wrap them KFC style with a bit of mayo in and sell a shed load. Would be way better than the dry chicken burgers that are clumsily served now......

Can we roll-out wifi availability inside the stadium to fans and deliver in house content (inc JPs commentary) and games / polls during match days to people phones.

Can we then take that to the full extent and offer documentary and in some cases mockumentary style (especial with the training ground folks antics) year round content showing goings on in the club, targeting cira 30 mins per week viewing from all Wednesdayites around the world for £3 per month. Based off 10 year old fan bases data indicating we had circa 500k Wednesdayites globally (must have grown since then) this would bring in circa £1.5m per month, and could be used to up sell to our own match broadcasts. At the required volume adoption levels we could end up with a pool of lottery seats available for free to members. If we then become established in the Premier league again this can be used to differentiate us and could build out the fan base to many millions in number. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Open goal challenge with fat dads in penny loafers shooting from halfway line and falling over on a wet Tuesday night in November. It’s all been downhill since we sacked that off.

GI’ FAT DADS BACK

Used to love that! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coe_22 said:

Similar to my expertise Coe_22

Just been to get my ticket for the 61 bus from Preston back home ..

bloody trains are useless...

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Similar to my expertise Coe_22

Just been to get my ticket for the 61 bus from Preston back home ..

bloody trains are useless...

And there is your problem....... Over qualified for the job! :Pelupessy:

Edited by coe_22
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Could the club speak to SAG / Police on our behalf regarding the cars being vandalised and broken in to on Herries Rd during matches. 

The council will be on this like a rash when there are no windscreens left to stick the parking tickets on :tango:

• Haha 5

Sheffield Wednesday food bank - fans donate on match days for swfc fans or local community to benefit. Would cost the club nothing and would earn much needed goodwill and positive PR. 

Other clubs do this currently - highlighted on talksport earlier.

Edited by uffs
  • Like 1

I’d like international / bronze membership £30 for those wanting priority on games vs non members but not much else. As an expat I’d like to still support the club other than iFollow. 

Our own iFollow with club benefitting rather than EFL be an idea, more content as @Lee Strafford suggested be a differentiator as I’m sure many of us would subscribe to behind scenes stuff, interviews, youth game footage, charity appearances / work, community outreach etc. 

Low cost seating area; not sure if this is possible with away ticketing rules but I’ve always wondered why a section in rafters isn’t assigned for low cost tickets, there’s often many empty seats so why aren’t the worse ones half price, or member incentives, given away to kids, community schemes etc. On high attendance games this can be skipped but how do we entice new fans and full stadium more often. 

• Like 1