Brentford 2 - 0 #SWFC - Official Matchday Thread

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

No Palmer 

No Fox

Nuhiu is good now

So Joey gets it.

:Pelupessy:

There is a lot to be said for this mentality - it effeminately definately exists.

So much so that Jos has openly said that the players and he do understand and appreciate what Pelupessy offers the team.

He's basically a young version of Jones and in a balanced team, I don't think he''d get half as much stick as he does - we just have a formation that some are not happy with yet, but it will come if persisted with.

Edited by HubristicClapper
Damned spell check picking up the wrong word.

6 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Through preseason and opening game.

Not alot then cant really count preseason with all changes that get made 

17 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Ffs. 

Team of defenders. 

Pfft. 

16 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Dawson 

Baker  Lees   Pudil   Thorniley 

Pelupessy Hutchinson 

Bannan 

Reach       Nuhiu     Forestieri 

Good front 4.

4-2-3-1 was touted as Jos' most used formation, I hope it is this...

2 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

There is a lot to be said for this mentality - it effeminately definately exists.

So much so that Jos has openly said that the players and he do understand and appreciate what Pelupessy offers the team.

He's basically a young version of Jones and in a balanced team, I don't think he''d get half as much stick as he does - we just have a formation that some are not happy with yet, but it will come if persisted with.

Maybe why he is sticking Hutchison next to him today. so when Barry goes ball hunting. Pelupessy ain't got 30 yards of pitch to cover.

• Thanks 1

Would have preferred Kirby instead of pussycat. But not a bad line-up. Seeing as we're playing 2 defensive midfielders, if Bannan drops deep, I'm going to hunt the little shiit down and tell him off sternly.

Edited by Hitcat

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Maybe why he is sticking Hutchison next to him today. so when Barry goes ball hunting. Pelupessy ain't got 30 yards of pitch to cover.

This is why I wonder if FF and Bannan should exist in the same team.     They both do different jobs obviously but both are an enigma, and you can't really have too many of these on the pitch at once if you are going to be a hard team to break down.

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

I just don't like them as a pairing in midfield.

Neither are good enough going forward.

Pelupessy is too weak, it'll only add extra pressure on Hutch to cover up for him.... seriously worried about Hutch taking a walk today, and can see him looking at a defensive role rather than an attacking one.

2 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

This is why I wonder if FF and Bannan should exist in the same team.     They both do different jobs obviously but both are an enigma, and you can't really have too many of these on the pitch at once if you are going to be a hard team to break down.

Galacticos? :tango: