Brentford 2 - 0 #SWFC - Official Matchday Thread

So much negativity and a ball hasn't been kicked yet today.

It's not that you come across as 'glass half empty' types more like the glass is empty and I'm never going to be able to drink again.

If supporting us is so depressing you might find sky diving without a parachute  more positive. (only joking, Don't try this at home) 

I don't know what's got into our fans over the close season, we used to be largely positive even when we were absolutely rubbish, now we have some half decent players, we've got home grown talent coming through.

It's easy to fall into a negative mind set but come on cheer up, we might be skint but it isn't the first time. We've had a lot of practice at getting by so support the club with a bit of healthy optimism.

(sorry for the sermon but someone had to say it) 

• Like 4

All i want to see (well hear actually), is that we have sent out a team that is going to try and win the game.

I don't mean nick a win, after letting them pound us for 89 minutes then scoring on our only attack (if this happens i will gladly take it though).

I mean actually going for the win throughout the game, by using positive tactics and An attack minded team.

• Like 2

Well done Snoots on a rather subdued match day thread! I’m not sure we should be so flipping gloomy about this one, it’s 11v11 after all and Brentford can’t be the most frightening opposition in the league, can they? Get out there and put a shift in and see what we can nick should be the attitude, did it on Thursday by all accounts, didn’t play well but got the result. Same again lads today. UTO Come on you Silvery/grey/ Black wizards:biggrin: