We're On Our Way Back.

To the days pre Milan.

Transfer embargo, massively over spent, dwindling crowds, no direction, leadership and pinning our hopes on something a million miles away. A manager that can't select his best players for what ever reason.

I call on you Mr Chansiri to honour your statement at the fans forum, you said if the fans want you out you would leave.

Please for the good of the club sell up to someone who knows what they are doing, take your advisors and manager with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

To the days pre Milan.

Transfer embargo, massively over spent, dwindling crowds, no direction, leadership and pinning our hopes on something a million miles away. A manager that can't select his best players for what ever reason.

I call on you Mr Chansiri to honour your statement at the fans forum, you said if the fans want you out you would leave.

Please for the good of the club sell up to someone who knows what they are doing, take your advisors and manager with you.

why do football fans who have no idea on how a football club is run think they have the right to call out the current board. 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Can see your frustrated and not happy. 

Did you see the que in the Chinese before the game at 1pm

No i didn't either and thats how many would be queuing up to buy us.

Yeah but them spring rolls :tango:

35 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

To the days pre Milan.

We might go back to the pre chansiri days but we wouldn't have had 2 play off campaigns without him.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

while i agree his pricing is shocking, the reason we are in a mess is than chansiris spent too much money. Thats not the same problem weve had in the past!

It's called poor and irresponsible business behaviour and proves how incompetent the man is.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

why do football fans who have no idea on how a football club is run think they have the right to call out the current board. 

Because something they care deeply about is in danger of being wrecked for years into the future (or even permanently) if the people running it don't do their jobs properly.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

We might go back to the pre chansiri days but we wouldn't have had 2 play off campaigns without him.

That got us really far, no one outside this club will give a monkey's throw that we were in 2 play offs, if anything it will be used as stick to beat the club with by the likes of sky who will talk about our fall from grace due to poor leadership.

Fans have already written some of the players off

Theyve written the manager off

And now theyre writing the chairman off.

Whats the point? We used to be "supporters" and get behind the team regardless. Sing, shout, have a laugh of match days. Now its all moan and groan.... doom and bloody gloom.

If this is really how people think then maybe following Wednesday isnt the best choice.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Time to chill the fizz out a bit I reckon

Stop chipping away and sniping 

I'm all for a debate but just sniping is grating on me

Well that's alright, you'll end up like a smooth polished pebble whilst the people grating you will end up like an old worn out piece of used sandpaper 

Edited by pgmetcalf