We're On Our Way Back.

8 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

That got us really far, no one outside this club will give a monkey's throw that we were in 2 play offs, if anything it will be used as stick to beat the club with by the likes of sky who will talk about our fall from grace due to poor leadership.

But your using the fact we might be back to pre chansiri days as a stick to beat him with while totally ignoring the fact we would have stayed in that position without him Anyway. 

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

But your using the fact we might be back to pre chansiri days as a stick to beat him with while totally ignoring the fact we would have stayed in that position without him Anyway. 

Might have something to do with spending 60m+ to end up back where we started? 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Fans have already written some of the players off

Theyve written the manager off

And now theyre writing the chairman off.

Whats the point? We used to be "supporters" and get behind the team regardless. Sing, shout, have a laugh of match days. Now its all moan and groan.... doom and bloody gloom.

If this is really how people think then maybe following Wednesday isnt the best choice.

Tell Chris Morris that.

lol

2 matches played and all the mystic megs spouting rubbish. If this season does become as dire as predicted by a minority of crystal ball readers, I will hold the toxic, boring, negative, know it alls who spout these dire predictions after 2 games as accountable as anyone at swfc. Is it to much to ask for 10 games to be played before posting moaning. confidence sapping, toxic dribble. I can't be the only person who is bored with this stance and the post content. Owlstalk would be much more popular and perhaps even possibly encourage an intelligent post or two if the morbid its all doom and gloom posters would frequent the blunts or leeds social media forums instead.

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Time to chill the fizz out a bit I reckon

Stop chipping away and sniping 

I'm all for a debate but just sniping is grating on me

if everybody who loved him to death, and were all over him and his family when he arrived and now want to slag him off stuck a fiver in for the club, we'd be outa this mess.

14 hours ago, Blue and white said:

To the days pre Milan.

Transfer embargo, massively over spent, dwindling crowds, no direction, leadership and pinning our hopes on something a million miles away. A manager that can't select his best players for what ever reason.

I call on you Mr Chansiri to honour your statement at the fans forum, you said if the fans want you out you would leave.

Please for the good of the club sell up to someone who knows what they are doing, take your advisors and manager with you.

I know things aren't going exactly swimmingly. 

The chairman/club has made right balls up of things and our chances of competing at the top end of this division look unlikely. 

But...this sort of reaction after two games is so kneejerk it is embarrassing. 

51 minutes ago, dnhc said:

if everybody who loved him to death, and were all over him and his family when he arrived and now want to slag him off stuck a fiver in for the club, we'd be outa this mess.

That would get us about £200.

If that’s all that’s needed to get us out of this mess i’ll go half’s with you!!

1 hour ago, dnhc said:

so there's only 40 people who were all over him then, and back stabbing him now?

As usual it’s the noisy minority wetting the bed.

We are 2 gams in for goodness sake!

Remember watching Fulham at wolves last year in October they we’re terrible.

Jos has been dealt a real bum hand by the club let’s give him chance to sort it out, he wasn’t to shabby last year working with nothing.

Im as frustrated as anybody with things but stamping my feet and spitting the dummy out isn’t going to achieve anything.

Sooner or later this regime will move on, but I would be very surprised if anyone with pockets deep enough will be interested in taking over, so for me we need to man up and give support to what we have got nothing’s going to change anytime soon.

I wonder if all the bedwetters would be crying so much today if we had sneaked a 2-1 yesterday, I think not.

Fickle is understating it somewhat.

16 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Add financial meltdown looming and like I say were on our way back to the good old days.

That was very different though. We were spending money we didn’t have. This time around Chansiri is simply spending his own money (not borrowing it from the bank).